I Am Very Happy With This Win Today.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say that anything was more important than the win.

I look at it this way. Every team in this day and age, has a stretch of bad games. The difference between the Falcons and other teams this year, is that the Falcons win when they don't play well. The Falcons have yet to hit their stride this year, yet they are still tied for having the best record in the NFL. The best is yet to come IMO, and it will hopefully happen in the playoffs.

I know many will say we don't do this well or that good enough. I guess the Falcons are just not a complete team. Can anyone tell me who is a complete team?

Its the **** Falcons! We are learning as a franchise to win!! All you bandwagon people griping like we are a dynasty that should be above winning close games kill me. 9-1 with our best football yet to be played. I hope Spoon sits out 2 more games. Maybe Julio needs a mental break too. We have put ourselves in a position to do as we please.

Perhaps my original question was unfair.

What Positives do we stand to gain from today's game?

We learned to psychologically overcome a game full of situations not going our way:

The defense did not give up early despite how bad the offense was doing and made several plays to keep the game in hand

Matt Ryan could have been afraid to throw after only 2 or 3 interceptions but kept together and still threw for 300+ yards