9-7 Staring Us In The Face

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

The way this team looked today, 9-7 is far more likely than 10-6, 11-5, 12-4 etc., etc. But even if they somehow get in the play-offs, this team is one-and-done again. I wonder what Blank will say this time?

Breaking News: Mike Smith just forfeitied every game of the season and the right to the playoffs.

Why even both since the team struggled 3 months before the playoffs even begin, right? rolleyes.gif

Breaking News: Mike Smith just forfeitied every game of the season and the right to the playoffs.

Why even both since the team struggled 3 months before the playoffs even begin, right? rolleyes.gif

His team looked like they were lost in the deep woods today. Further performances like this one I'm pretty sure will eliminate any need to forfeit anything.

LOL. Man.. i thought the threads after last weeks loss was horrible.. but today.. sheeeeeeh.. and we won!

I know, I know.. we barely beat a struggling cardinals.. ryan threw 5 picks.. yada yada yada.. None of that really matters in the N. F. L. Wins vs Losses. 9 vs 1. THAT is all that matters until we get to the post season.

If most of you negative nancies didnt see trap game written all over this game, then you really shouldn't even call yourselves football fans. Coming off of an emotional loss last week and looking forward to a division game next week, its really really easy to over look a struggling team that has absolutely no offense. Get over it.. we won.. we're done with this one, on to the next mission.

P.S -- this wasn't directed towards you OP ;)