Playing Down To The Competition

The Vent King

Not championship mentality fellas. I'm glad we won, but you could feel it in the air that the guys were not up to par with the Cards coming in. Being 8-1 with a comfortable lead in the division, it's like players with new big money contracts - their mojo goes on vacation. Hopefully playing division foes like the Tampa Bay Sucs and the Aints will get things back going strong. I know the Cards were below us on the talent charts, but that doesn't mean we gotta stoop to their level, cause that's what the Falcons did today.

But really, we gotta stop waiting for "the moment" to make us and start making "the moment" about us...that's what champs do.

GO FALCONS!

it always comes back to haunt them. Thats why the coaches with experience don't play like that, and the elite teams dont know the meaning. Its why the saints put up 48 on us and got accused of running of the score. We would be kneeling it in the third quarter. ***** coaching, scared coaching, play not to lose.

What does that get us, a first round ticket to the couch. They should have gotten the clue after three years, but it seems like the common denominator is now smith. Bad and costly challenge flags, terrible game killing conservatism when gas needs applied, horrible mistakes in clock management and always waiting to win it with no time left. You can only execute a game winning drive so many times in a row. Go for the kills shots, when you have time to fix it if you dont make it. WHY WAIT TILL THE LAST SHOT

Alot of it was fluke IMO ...not all, but some....Ryan will not pitch 5 again any time soon .... .........

I am willing to bet never.

That said , we have been playing down. Coaches need to get that shiit in check. I don't know who to blame.( I have ideas tard carts dont try and tell me) I do know it needs to be fixed.

This is bullcrap we don't play down to our opponents. This team just isn't coached well. When you have a coach praising you for playing like crap it's a problem..... no accountability what so ever. We play like this against good teams as well .

9-1 certainly is the sign of a badly coached team.

This is bullcrap we don't play down to our opponents. This team just isn't coached well. When you have a coach praising you for playing like crap it's a problem..... no accountability what so ever. We play like this against good teams as well .

You don't have a **** clue what is being said behind closed doors. I don't know why you have to act like you know what Smitty is saying to the boys when no cameras are around.

with how many of those us barely escaping?Why don't you like the Falcons? Why don't you want them to play 4 quarters of football and finish teams?

Okay , I will play your little game.

I want you to itemize what exactly will fix this team right now from the bottom up. I only ask that you make it understandable. What can we do right now to make you Sleepy(strange number sequence)happy.

You don't have a **** clue what is being said behind closed doors. I don't know why you have to act like you know what Smitty is saying to the boys when no cameras are around.

they showed mike smith on tv praising them again for "grinding out a victory" and I'm pretty sure since we've been gradually getting worse whatever fluff speeches this bum is giving isn't getting to them.

I want you to itemize what exactly will fix this team right now from the bottom up. I only ask that you make it understandable. What can we do right now to make you Sleepy(strange number sequence)happy.

Good job, you know once you open Pandora's box you can't get it closed right?

get rid of smith.. . That is all for now

they showed mike smith on tv praising them again for "grinding out a victory" and I'm pretty sure since we've been gradually getting worse whatever fluff speeches this bum is giving isn't getting to them.

Bum? Has the most wins in Falcons history, what does that make the rest of the coaches? Come on man what do you expect him to say with a camera in the room? Do you think guys aren't gonna get called out watching the film?

You don't think he might have been aware there were cameras in there???? Like I said, you don't have a clue what he's saying behind closed doors and God knows this organization doesn't let the media have anything.

Bum? Has the most wins in Falcons history, what does that make the rest of the coaches? Come on man what do you expect him to say with a camera in the room? Do you think guys aren't gonna get called out watching the film?

nope they won't. Is turner still getting carries when he shouldn't? Ohh there isn't any blocking? Ok is there any lineman he'll put in that we could help nah sleep we don't have anymore.. why are we still running the ball then? Mike smith is not a smart man

They have released 2 starters in 2 weeks. Shut the **** up about no accountability.