I wonder how the game would've gone if Roddy had've caught that first pass. Matt Ryan = 3 tds 400 yds prob lmfao.

funny how one bad bounce can change everything.....what if the Cards had not deferred.....do we still start with the same playcall??

I am happy with the win, it was as ugly as they get

funny how one bad bounce can change everything.....what if the Cards had not deferred.....do we still start with the same playcall??

I am happy with the win, it was as ugly as they get

Yeah, it's weird how that works. If anything the win proves that the D can win games. We gave the cards the best possible field positioning and the D bailed out the O.

I did not think that this was JJ breakout year. I know that somebody thought JJ will be number one target.

But I think, that Roddy has proven he is in week in and week out. He is staying healthy. I really hope he will stay healthy.

But he is producing on a constant basis.

And look at the other side. Larry Fitzgerald is a non factor....Of course he has bad QBs.

But what Roddy did in his breakout year with QBs like Harrington, Leftwich and Redman was phenomal. That was so huge....