I Told You So!

Dusty

That's the kind of bull$hit, frontrunning, scary-assed, yellabacked so called "fans" we have posting dumb garbage here tonight. All you pansies are trying to do is set yourselves up to be able to say "I told you so" should this team fail. Too scared to have faith in men doing their jobs. That's right! JOBS! Just like you get paid to do a job, they do too. I don't know about you all, but i'm **** good at what I do. Probably the best! So when I see other men who constantly work at their craft and are able to overcome setbacks, all I have for them is respect.

But you guys are some biatches!!!!!! This might be the best team in franchise history. I really hate the idea that if they reach their ultimate goals, all you pu$$ies will not have jackschit to say except "MY Team Won" and be standing next to everybody else who maintained support. Fukcing cowards.

I wish I was the mod here.

Edited by Dusty

Agreed..it's like why can't ppl just sit back and enjoy the good season and arguably best so far season in team history??? I mean I get it I get nervous and tense too especially being a falcons fan and knowin our past but geesh! Have fun ppl bcuz once February hits we won't have football for another long while and idk about y'all but I hate the offseason I wanna see my birds darn it!!!!

That's the kind of bull$hit, frontrunning, scary-assed, yellabacked so called "fans" we have posting dumb garbage here tonight. All you pansies are trying to do is set yourselves up to be able to say "I told you so" should this team fail. Too scared to have faith in men doing their jobs. That's right! JOBS! Just like you get paid to do a job, they do too. I don't know about you all, but i'm **** good at what I do. Probably the best! So when I see other men who constantly work at their craft and are able to overcome setbacks, all I have for them is respect.

But you guys are some biatches!!!!!! This might be the best team in franchise history. I really hate the idea that if they reach their ultimate goals, all you pu$$ies will not have jackschit to say except "MY Team Won" and be standing next to everybody else who maintained support. Fukcing cowards.

I wish I was the mod here.

Uh, Just because you don't like others opinions doesn't make it ok for you to RANT and call others names like pansies. I for one haven't said nothing about the game until now but I can assure you I ain't no freaking pansy. Rant all you want if it makes you happy, but it doesn't make it right. Whatever....... You lost me when you started the name calling BS....

Erm, what? I tried to make an argument? The Falcons are 9-1, idgaf about previous years' teams.

When one responds to a post that states this Falcons team is not the best one in franchise history with "9-1"....well, you figure it out. Maybe you will. Maybe you won't. You don't seem very bright so I am leaning towards the latter...wink.png

When one responds to a post that states this Falcons team is not the best one in franchise history with "9-1"....well, you figure it out. Maybe you will. Maybe you won't. You don't seem very bright so I am leaning towards the latter...wink.png

Maybe you'll figure out the reason why I posted that. But you just enjoy getting in fights, so I'd assume you already have.

Uh, Just because you don't like others opinions doesn't make it ok for you to RANT and call others names like pansies. I for one haven't said nothing about the game until now but I can assure you I ain't no freaking pansy. Rant all you want if it makes you happy, but it doesn't make it right. Whatever....... You lost me when you started the name calling BS....

So?huh.png It's a 2 way street. You don't say anything, I say a lot. It IS ok for me to rant too! Just so you know, i'll be doing it again if i feel the need to.

So?huh.png It's a 2 way street. You don't say anything, I say a lot. It IS ok for me to rant too! Just so you know, i'll be doing it again if i feel the need to.

So you say, so YOU SAY, SO YOU SAY...... Whatever.. And BTW: I say what needs to be said, not just something just to say. So I say. Have a nice day!! biggrin.png