If We Go One And Done

Going one and done again is looking very likely, especially after today. I'm not saying it's going to happen but if you don't think it could you're a blind homer. If we do end up losing again in our first game do you think Smitty returns? I think Ryan will remain our QB win or lose, but Smith was on the hot seat after the Giants game and I think he will get fired if it happens again.

Ryan is definitely our QB and Smith and TD and Co get put on notice. They are good at whet they do but have to fix that most important part of the team. You can't win against the good teams in this league with what we got, they gotta improve

The Weak Foundation

Do you end every post with your username?

I'm just calling out our weakness, can't run it, can't stop the run or pressure the QB only decent at pass protection. Ryan has played lights out but just had a bad game. Its only a Matter of time before IT catches up with us

IT being

The Weak Foundation

8 posts, member for 30 mintues. What was your previous name on here?

Going one and done again is looking very likely, especially after today. I'm not saying it's going to happen but if you don't think it could you're a blind homer. If we do end up losing again in our first game do you think Smitty returns? I think Ryan will remain our QB win or lose, but Smith was on the hot seat after the Giants game and I think he will get fired if it happens again.

Sorry bub , Smith stays even if we lost out. It will take more then that. Now if it happens again next year then yes.

Part of the problem is on TD. Waiting one year too late to replace Turner and also failing to address the OL. yeah I know he drafted one good lineman, but one good linemen doesn't fix the fact the majority of the line is bad.

Edited by Brehus

Yes, a bad game with several injuries to key players that was still one despite 6 turnovers will obviously equate to going 1 and done in the playoffs....

If anything, this win shows that the defence can pick up the slack.

id hope our defense could stop the cardinals who were playing a 3rd string running back [who put up 130 yards] and a 3rd string rookie 6 round qb.

Yes, Smitty returns and we go after a FA Running Back or draft one.

This is Nolan's team if we go one and done. Blank replaced the conservative coordinators last season and he'll replace the conservative HC if this team falls after one game.

I'm a firm believer in Blank's no sacred cows policy and frankly Smitty is one on the fence. There is no reason for Franks and Turner to still be starting, yet Smitty insists.