How Many 4Th Quarter Comeback Wins Is That For Ryan Now?

BirdWeisErrr_2

20 for Ryan. Don't know who the other guy is you asked about.

Thanks. The other guy revolutionized the QB position. Sorry you haven't heard about him.

But seriously, Ryan did have a ton of int's today but in the end he brought us back for the victory. There's not another QB in the NFL I would rather have in the 4th quarter and trailing. In fact, I wouldn't take another QB in the NFL at any time.

Thanks. The other guy revolutionized the QB position. Sorry you haven't heard about him.

But seriously, Ryan did have a ton of int's today but in the end he brought us back for the victory. There's not another QB in the NFL I would rather have in the 4th quarter and trailing. In fact, I wouldn't take another QB in the NFL at any time.

Revolutionized a position.......I beg to differ but not going to argue about it.

I don't think you get credit for a 4th qtr. comeback when you have 5 INTs.....

Yeah you're right. In fact, I think the Falcons technically still lost the game. Those 5 INTs enforce a very old technicality that states that a team must pass for 5 TDs also or else 20 points gets subtracted from their final score. Look it up.

I don't think you get credit for a 4th qtr. comeback when you have 5 INTs.....

Agreed. So many get blamed for being trolls but with such homerism flying around here its hard not to.

Ryan is probably our best player and I'm not concerned about the picks. It was a bad game for the entire offense. But I am seeing a team who is playing more and more like it did last year and got bumped out of the playoffs. Why did TD ignore

The Weak Foundation