What The Actual ****

Snafu

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys just see Smitty in the locker room addressing the players?

"We found a way to get it done, good job."

Get the **** out of here.

You seem to be impressed by win quality. Voters for the oregon ducks were impressed by win quality as well.

Not to mention houston is in danger of losing to the fighting mularkeys in overtime.

Green Bay struggled with detroit's horrid defense.

Cowboys are struggling with cleveland.

This ain't college, son. Win is a win. It was ugly as anything I've ever seen though.

You seem to be impressed by win quality. Voters for the oregon ducks were impressed by win quality as well.

Not to mention houston is in danger of losing to the fighting mularkeys in overtime.

This ain't college, son. Win is a win. It was ugly as anything I've ever seen though.

Get the **** outta here w/ that bullchit. The performance today was inexcusable.

the pundits are right, this falcons team is playing like garbage and when we have to play a good team in the playoffs we will probably lose yet again. I hate being a debbie downer and I love this team just as much as the next falcons fan, but for the past month the performance we've seen on the field will not beat any good team in the league

the pundits are right, this falcons team is playing like garbage and when we have to play a good team in the playoffs we will probably lose yet again. I hate being a debbie downer and I love this team just as much as the next falcons fan, but for the past month the performance we've seen on the field will not beat any good team in the league

And if we get bounced from the playoffs in the 1st round again, I bet you no one will want to pull up this thread about performances like this. They will want to blame everything under the sun and continue to use the "our mistakes are correctable" excuse.

Yes, because that kind of play in the playoffs would see us one and done AGAIN.

Playoff deez dude. You gotta f'ing get to the playoffs first. That's what they're doing. It's week 11. Teams are still figuring things out at this time. Atlanta ran into a good defense coming off a bye week and still won.

They're 9-1. It's not perfect, but it's not the doom and gloom you're making it out to be.

Playoff deez dude. You gotta f'ing get to the playoffs first. That's what they're doing. It's week 11. Teams are still figuring things out at this time. Atlanta ran into a good defense coming off a bye week and still won.

They're 9-1. It's not perfect, but it's not the doom and gloom you're making it out to be.

They are still figuring out they cant run or stop the run? **** i could have told them that months ago.

Okay...so you don't really understand football. That is okay...let me explain it to you, the team with the most points when the clock shows all zeros in the 4th quarter wins. It was an ugly win...a very ugly win, but the Falcons got it done.

And the man in charge seemed perfectly ok w/ the craptastic performance.

Oh how I love the truth.