• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those teams are struggling too, only way to decide the champ is to play the game. Everything else is speculation and pulling things out of the a$$. But today's game was one of the ugliest Falcons game I have seen in years.

Yep...agreed! Been watching them for 43 years and we tried everything we could do to give this game to them. If our D didn't step it up we were screwed, glued and tatooed!

A friend of mine is a Texans fan and he just texted me from the game...ANDRE FU***** JOHNSON!

Also here is their message board. I was hoping they would lose though.

http://boards.housto...display.php?f=7

They know they have a superior team and have actually won in the postseason. If their franchise history was as near pathetic as the Falcons you'd see much worse.

Funny that they were talking on Fox about good teams like GB pull out a win in the last minute after an ugly game. When the Falcons topic came next , Howie was saying Falcons are winning ugly. I know Falcons haven't won a play off game but just be consistent in what you say Howie.

Edited by falcons007

I don't care what the flaws are of the Giants/Niners/Packers/Bears. This Falcons team is not going to measure up to any of these teams right now given our one dimensional offense and soft run defense.

We just don't

Agree. Out of the 31 other teams in the NFL, I can't imagine that we would've been able to come out ahead against more than one or two of them in this game, much less one of the top-tier teams.

Edited by PokerSteve

The worst Falcons game I ever saw was Week 16 of the 2006 season against the Carolina Panthers at home in the GA Dome. That was the game that Chris Weinke was the Panthers QB and they kept direct-snapping the ball the DeAngelo Williams the whole game and we couldn't stop them. We lost that game and missed the playoffs. Now that game was ugly.

Today's game I can handle! Ugly or not, we are 9-1.

The worst Falcons game I ever saw was Week 16 of the 2006 season against the Carolina Panthers at home in the GA Dome. That was the game that Chris Weinke was the Panthers QB and they kept direct-snapping the ball the DeAngelo Williams the whole game and we couldn't stop them. We lost that game and missed the playoffs. Now that game was ugly.

Today's game I can handle! Ugly or not, we are 9-1.

That game was one of the worst, as was the Cowboys game that same year. It was apparent that Vick had quit on the team, and Mora Jr. was a complete waste.

I live in Jacksonville, Florida and my little brother is a Jaguar fan. No matter how mad I get on how the Falcons play win or lose, I always look at his sad face when the Jags find another way to lose a game and realize that I got it made as a Falcons fan.

How are we any better than the Jagurs? What have we done that they have not done? I mean something that's actually relevant. Keep in mind the Jaguars have only existed for 17 years.

What worries me is that I don't see us learning from our mistakes. Matt was horrible, which is rare, but I don't see the coaching staff learning. I don't see how we get past these elite defenses in the playoffs, with so much pressure.

The bandaid OL approach, with the lack of a playmaker at RB is going to get us.

John Abraham being our only passruaher isn't helpful either.

I hate to pessimistic after a win, but that was not the

What worries me is that I don't see us learning from our mistakes. Matt was horrible, which is rare, but I don't see the coaching staff learning. I don't see how we get past these elite defenses in the playoffs, with so much pressure.

The bandaid OL approach, with the lack of a playmaker at RB is going to get us.

John Abraham being our only passruaher isn't helpful either.

I hate to pessimistic after a win, but that was not the

Who SF ? CHI ? GB ? ....they are unbeatable ?

How are we any better than the Jagurs? What have we done that they have not done? I mean something that's actually relevant. Keep in mind the Jaguars have only existed for 17 years.

I'm just saying that we are 9 and 1. Even though we have some glaring weaknesses, we are in a postion that over half the league wishes they were in.