9-1 We Suck

Wild Bill

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is in trouble. While we are in great position. I am not confident we can beat teams like Tampa NO or even any of the other top nfc teams. Its not Ryan's fault, but its due to

The Weak Foundation

We've already beat teams like Denver SD Philly Dallas

Our teams problem is we play down to our competition

I agree lol, worst 9-1 in history

Against Ryan Lindley? This game was never could we win? But was more about how much we could win by.

You put an average qb (henne) on the cardinals and where probably 8-2.

While I agree a win is a win. I don't get the cockiness and need to call people out for having doubts

This team has started to regress and I place the blame solely on TD and

The Weak Foundation

I don't care what the flaws are of the Giants/Niners/Packers/Bears. This Falcons team is not going to measure up to any of these teams right now given our one dimensional offense and soft run defense.

We just don't

Those teams are struggling too, only way to decide the champ is to play the game. Everything else is speculation and pulling things out of the a$$. But today's game was one of the ugliest Falcons game I have seen in years.

Those teams are struggling too, only way to decide the champ is to play the game. Everything else is speculation and pulling things out of the a$$. But today's game was one of the ugliest Falcons game I have seen in years.

yeah, i'm just ready to see my Falcons "Rise UP"........still holding out hope that this will be the year - but I'm losing confidence each week right now.

yeah, i'm just ready to see my Falcons "Rise UP"........still holding out hope that this will be the year - but I'm losing confidence each week right now.

Its time for Falcons to toughen up. I will take these touch match ups so Falcons stay humble and hungry. This is the time to get these problems out of the system and fix stuff. I was worried Falcons might go easy like in 2010.

Against Ryan Lindley? This game was never could we win? But was more about how much we could win by.

You put an average qb (henne) on the cardinals and where probably 8-2.

While I agree a win is a win. I don't get the cockiness and need to call people out for having doubts

This team has started to regress and I place the blame solely on TD and

The Weak Foundation

I don't know if you're trolling, joking, or mentally handicapped.