Fluky Win

Falconsfan567

What a fluky win today. Today was one of those games that was just completely explainable. And because of it the Falcons set so records today. Today is the first win ever for the Falcons when they've had 6 turnovers. They previous had won 4 games when they had 5 turnovers, the last being a win over the Rams in 1987.

Matt Ryan is just the 2nd QB in NFL history to have 0 touchdown passes and 5 interceptions and win the game. Bart Starr had 0 touchdowns and 5 interceptions in a 13-10 Packers win over the Bears in 1967.

I thought it was just me but it was amazing we could still win a game with have 5 int!

It was absolutely incredible that we had 6 turnovers and won the game. Look at all the times the Cardinals had short fields and our defense held them to 3 points or no points. It just blows my mind that there are idiots on here that are downplaying what our defense did.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I'll take another fluky win on Sunday, and for the next 3 weeks as well. But, come playoff time, I want to see some blow outs.... smile.png

I heard some say we are holdnig back, and that might be true some actually.

funny how we win games

- turnovers against manning/brees

- running turner on brees

- Ryan putting up some good points up against chargers

- etc etc.

I honestly do not see what teams could prepare against us. because it is like we are the ones who see their biggest weakness and use it against them.

just curious, but what do you think our Identity is?

I heard some say we are holdnig back, and that might be true some actually.

funny how we win games

- turnovers against manning/brees

- running turner on brees

- Ryan putting up some good points up against chargers

- etc etc.

I honestly do not see what teams could prepare against us. because it is like we are the ones who see their biggest weakness and use it against them.

just curious, but what do you think our Identity is?

Our identity is a team that does whatever it takes to win.