I'm Glad I'm Not At The Dome Today.

falcon124

It was pretty live. Dome filled up within the first 5 minutes of the game. Crowd was hype. Saw someone get the police called on them over where I was sitting

I was in section 124 and saw the police called over to the next section myself if that's what u are talking about. But for it to be a bad game for the falcons i gotta agree that the crowd really was into it.

Guest Negatorris

It wasn't actually bad. People were shrugging off the turnovers because we were pretty confident in this team. A couple of face palms here and there, but the dome was cool despite an ugly game.

Dome atmosphere is completely different than watching on tv.

One of the announcers said the crowd was out of it, he never heard the dome so quiet, turns out the Falcons were on offense.

Exactly, my buddy asked me the same thing. I am like when Offense is on the field we don't make noise in the dome.

Dome atmosphere is completely different than watching on tv.

One of the announcers said the crowd was out of it, he never heard the dome so quiet, turns out the Falcons were on offense.

. Did he mention how they were booing when they decided not to go for the 4th and 2 in the first half. Turner got a few boos as well Edited by ya_boi_j

Wow. Me and Idae were in that section.

Thanks again for the ticket FFS70, had a great time finally meeting you and watching the game together. I was hoping for an historic 5TD day from Ryan, got the historic 5 INT day instead.

Game could have been better- but the Cardinals weren't going to score, They averaged 3.2 yards a play, except for the now inevitable breakdowns that allow for long runs, they averaged 1.68 yards a play.

Cardinal had an 11 play "drive" that netted 20 yards, they were 0-7 on their first 7 3rd downs, they were also 0-7 on their last 7 3rd downs, and 0-1 on 4th down.

Folks got loud when we needed to. Lets see how they look next week.

Thanks again for the ticket FFS70, had a great time finally meeting you and watching the game together. I was hoping for an historic 5TD day from Ryan, got the historic 5 INT day instead.

Game could have been better- but the Cardinals weren't going to score, They averaged 3.2 yards a play, except for the now inevitable breakdowns that allow for long runs, they averaged 1.68 yards a play.

Cardinal had an 11 play "drive" that netted 20 yards, they were 0-7 on their first 7 3rd downs, they were also 0-7 on their last 7 3rd downs, and 0-1 on 4th down.

Folks got loud when we needed to. Lets see how they look next week.

Yea man I'm just glad we got outta there with a win. I've never been one that needs stylish wins. I'll take an ugly win any day. Good to finally meet you bro. We gotta do it again.

I wouldn't trade a day at the Dome for anything. It's always nice walking out with a win but of course I was spitting nails during the game due to a lot of mistakes and no pass protection along. I might complain in the moment when something bad happens but I will definitely be the first one to cheer something good happens. I guess the difference with myself and some others when the game is over it's over. No need to whine incessantly about it.