Same Old Falcons. :(

Big Rob 64

We may or may not win this game against a horrible, inept, and talentless Arizona Cardinal team. But our season is spiraling quickly down to the jagged rocks of Postseasons Past.

This team has deep, fundamental flaws, and we are being exposed as soft, no-line frauds. Both lines are simply inadequate. Completely inadequate. Ryan has been exposed as a pretty good QB who lacks some ingredient that makes greatness.

This is a bitter disappointment. I thought we were better than this.

Unfortunately, same ol' Falcons. This feels like the Dave Archer season where we started out like a house afire, then crashed and burned and missed the playoffs.

Even if we do back into an undeserved playoff spot, unless drastic improvements are made, we will be bounced quicker than a hot check.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not one poster with the stones to admit to this realization.

We need changes. We need them now. We need them desperately.

This does not necessarily mean panic cuts or benchings. Some of our players have more talent than they are exhibiting. Some of our players are not as talented as we thought they would be. I still do not like Koetter's offensive scheme.

If we do not right this ship and get our crap shipshape in Bristol fashion, then we will suffer another 1-and-done in the playoffs.

Not one poster with the stones to admit to this realization.

We need changes. We need them now. We need them desperately.

This does not necessarily mean panic cuts or benchings. Some of our players have more talent than they are exhibiting. Some of our players are not as talented as we thought they would be. I still do not like Koetter's offensive scheme.

If we do not right this ship and get our crap shipshape in Bristol fashion, then we will suffer another 1-and-done in the playoffs.

You are an old sober bastardd. You have not once in the years I have lurked these boards ever been more then a joke.

I hear what your screaming but its hard to listen coming from you. If you ever want to be taken with any tiny grain of salt then stop being such a biggot and just talk. It doesn't always have to be such dikery.

Long story short , stop being a doosh.

Cardinals defense has made a few very good QB's look very bad - couple that with the Falcons offense becoming a little more predictable and displaying tendencies and a team having an extra week to game plan was bound to cause them trouble, especially one with a top 5 defense. Thank the NFL for this horrible schedule and the fact it seems like every other week we play a team coming off the bye - at least the bye stuff is over now .

I really believe the Falcons coaching staff has some soul searching to do and REALLY look at how the offense is working with Turner is and with him out. It seems to me while we may lose some tough inside running, we gain more from being tougher to defend ( with Quizz) .

1) You are an old sober bastardd.

2) You have not once in the years I have lurked these boards ever been more then a joke.

3) I hear what your screaming but its hard to listen coming from you.

4) If you ever want to be taken with any tiny grain of salt ---

5) then stop being such a biggot and just talk.

6) It doesn't always have to be such dikery.

7)Long story short , stop being a doosh.

1) Pretty much.

2) Actually, I am usually right.

3) Too bad. Of course, if you could read at above a third grade level, you might be able to understand what I'm typing.

4) I don't care what anyone thinks or says. I post what I think. I'm usually right. Not always, but usually.

5) A "biggot"?!!? Did you intend to call me a racist? Or do you just not know what the word (that you misspelled) means?

6) It isn't. But then again, asking you to remember my effusive praise of Lamar Holmes, my ebullient joy at the Nolan hire, and my elation in regards to the drafting of Peter Konz would be asking too much of your little pea-sized brain. It is probably also a brain that has been beer-marinated and/or weed-smoke infused.

7) When there is nothing to be concerned/worried/angry about? Sure! Until then, STFU and GTFO.

Edited by Big Rob 64

1) Pretty much.

3) Too bad. Of course, if you could read at above a third grade level, you might be able to understand what I'm typing.

4) I don't care what anyone thinks or says. I post what I think. I'm usually right. Not always, but usually.

5) A "biggot"?!!? Did you intend to call me a racist? Or do you just not know what the word (that you misspelled) means?

6) It isn't. But then again, asking you to remember my effusive praise of Lamar Holmes, my ebullient joy at the Nolan hire, and my elation in regards to the drafting of Peter Konz would be asking too much of your little pea-sized brain. It is probably also a brain that has been beer-marinated and/or weed-smoke infused.

7) When there is nothing to be concerned/worried/angry about? Sure! Until then, STFU and GTFO.

Usually right ...not even close.

1) Pretty much.

Yep

Nope

I read very well sir. The fact you attack my reading level shows who you are. You can't handle another man calling you out. Its not healthy. I am sure though at your age its probably just better to let it go.

That is commendable , I am the same way. I actually tend to antagonize those that think differently because I can.

Yes , you have had many threads that are borderline. So bigot is the right word. I never said racist. Learn to library.

I see the good and the bad man. That is where you and I differ. You come off as an old used up azzhole and I well am a young used up azzhole with an open mind.

There will always be things to work on. That tired argument works on children. I will be here till I die. Thank you come again!

Usually right ...not even close.

Prove it. What have I been wrong about?

In the meantime, back in 2010, I said that Mularkey's and (especially) BVG's poor coaching was going to be a problem in the post-season. CHECK!

I called for the drafting of Justin Blalock at the combine. CHECK!

I called Michael Turner's diminishing effectiveness (in fairness, Stevie Wonder saw that coming). CHECK!

I said that last year would be a disaster due to the offensive line. CHECK!

I said when we drafted him that Akeem Dent was horrible. CHECK!

I said that Julio would be a great player, but still not worth the price we paid. JURY STILL OUT.

1) Pretty much.

English

[edit] Noun

doom-and-gloomer (plural doom-and-gloomers)

1. (informal) A person who predicts doom and gloom; a pessimist, naysayer, or Cassandra.

nuff said

Wouldn't be suprised if the Aints sweeped us again. This team can't handle the pressure cooker.

To be honest, I won't either. I almost expect to be swept by the Saints. ( bring it ) I just think its practical. I hope as much as one man can we beat them. I see us losing because its at home.

Prove it. What have I been wrong about?

In the meantime, back in 2010, I said that Mularkey's and (especially) BVG's poor coaching was going to be a problem in the post-season. CHECK!

I called for the drafting of Justin Blalock at the combine. CHECK!

I called Michael Turner's diminishing effectiveness (in fairness, Stevie Wonder saw that coming). CHECK!

I said that last year would be a disaster due to the offensive line. CHECK!

I said when we drafted him that Akeem Dent was horrible. CHECK!

I said that Julio would be a great player, but still not worth the price we paid. JURY STILL OUT.

Good job have a cookie

cookie.gif

To be honest, I won't either. I almost expect to be swept by the Saints. ( bring it ) I just think its practical. I hope as much as one man can we beat them. I see us losing because its at home.

If Julio and Spoon are actually healthy and Smith isn't bull$hitting us then we have a good shot at winning. But the whole team needs to be healthy. Saints know how to exploit our weaknesses too well, can ill afford any injuries.

1) Pretty much.

Yep

Nope

I read very well sir. The fact you attack my reading level shows who you are. You can't handle another man calling you out. Its not healthy. I am sure though at your age its probably just better to let it go.

That is commendable , I am the same way. I actually tend to antagonize those that think differently because I can.

Yes , you have had many threads that are borderline. So bigot is the right word. I never said racist. Learn to library.

I see the good and the bad man. That is where you and I differ. You come off as an old used up azzhole and I well am a young used up azzhole with an open mind.

There will always be things to work on. That tired argument works on children. I will be here till I die. Thank you come again!