My Bad

The Mattural

I've ripped the media all season long but I was wrong , we are t nearly as good as our record. Our coaching makes awful plays calls and Ryan is playing worse than Skelton was. I still love the falcons but I'm so sick of watching us play like hot garbage against bad teams. It's not a fluke because we do this week in and week out.

As usual, if we don't blow someone out all the chicken littles on the board come out of the woodwork with "the sky is falling". We are 9-1 and you people still b1tch. Would I be happier with a decisive blow out win? Of course... This is the NFL and the reason it's the best league in professional sports is the parity. If the Packers had the same game people would be talking about their grittiness and perseverance to overcome adversity. That's not good enough for the average Falcon fan. If we don't have a Techmo Bowl blowout against a team with a lesser record then fire the whole f'n staff and start rebuilding. I'm not even sure why I am writing this as it happens almost every week on these boards. I live in Minnesota and am forced to watch the Vikes. I watched the Vikings beat AZ and the only difference was the threat of a running game. If we had a dynamic back like AP or even half as good we could keep the defenses honest. I'm all for giving Quizz a shot as he has the ability to make something happen and won't tiptoe behind a lineman and spoon with him on the turf at the line of scrimmage like Turner does. Is it a concern? Yes... But for a Falcons fan since the late 80's I can tell you youngsters that an ugly 9-1 team with a few issues is much MUCH better than the years of misery us long time fans had to endure being the laughingstock of the NFC West. Appreciate what you have, quit thinking you are entitled to something and enjoy your team.

Lol it's not the sky is faking crap it's realizing we just played one of the worst teams in the nfl and escaped with a win. Ill always cheer for my team it's just very concerning to see us play so poorly versus them. I'm not saying we're screwed you need to realize that I'm saying we have some flaws that are blatant and we need to improve then or we are screwed.