This One's On Ryan

In all honesty its not just in Ryan.

The lack of a running game is hurting the passing game. Playaction doesn't work, the backers and safeties dont have to be in the box which makes it harder to pass. Yes its on Ryan, but not soley.

The other difference is that the defense isnt getting the turnovers that they were in the beginning.

He's been awful today. I usually stand by him considering he's been really good this year, but not this week. He's officially out of the MVP race and I'm done with watching him kill our chances of winning this game. We lose one ******* game to the Saints and all of a sudden we're back in 07.

We are playing the Cardinals stfu the whole team is playing like crap our defense is just as embarrassing as our offense on this day.

Totally agree - this one is on Matt Ryan.

With the game on the line, down three points in the 4th quarter, Ryan leads the team on a 70 yard touchdown drive.

Ho hum, another 300 yard passing game and another winning season for Matty Ice and the Falcons.

Love all the no heart quitters on this board.

5 interceptions bro. I'm usually an optimist about this team but this is inexcusable. Try and defend his performance today.

5 interceptions bro. I'm usually an optimist about this team but this is inexcusable. Try and defend his performance today.

Ok "bro" - check the scoreboard. Drove the team the length of the field in crunch time for the winning score.

Wining in the NFL is difficult on any given Sunday - no matter who you are playing.

9-1.

Go Falcons.

Edited by CherryGhost

3/5 arent on him, a bobble by white and 2i tipped passes. Anf even after a terrible game he led the team down the field for a score when it was needed. The defense bailed the offense out today but a win is a win.

Ok "bro" - check the scoreboard. Drove the team the length of the field in crunch time for the winning score.

Wining in the NFL is difficult on any given Sunday - no matter who you are playing. Just ask the Packers.

9-1.

Go Falcons.

lies. This is a mike smith excuse. Saints had o problem whipping our tales last year, giants had no problems either and the pack deaf had no problems putting the beats on us. Bengals had no problem beating the giants last week. Ravens had no probes dropping 55 on a team we had to goto the wire with. This is a flat out excuse

lies. This is a mike smith excuse. Saints had o problem whipping our tales last year, giants had no problems either and the pack deaf had no problems putting the beats on us. Bengals had no problem beating the giants last week. Ravens had no probes dropping 55 on a team we had to goto the wire with. This is a flat out excuse

If you're scared get a dog. On a day when Ryan looked like crap along with the entire offense, we still pull out a win but the whiners are out in full force to say 'but it wasn't a pretty win'. A 9-7 team won the bowl last year. 10-6 prior to that. We played this game with 1/2 of one receiver and missing possibly our best or second best defender on a day when the QB threw 5 picks (three of which were not on him) and STILL WON. It's no wonder our fan base has a bad name.

Who were the favorites in those games? We also put a huge numbers against teams that other teams squeaked by, the nfl is the best of the best. One bad play can end a game.