What Cardinal Fans Are Saying

FalconState

I mean, they did beat New England in Foxborough early in the season. They're capable of playing well. Hope the Falcons aren't looking past them.

I knew this would come up.

Lost in St Louis. Lost at home to Buffalo. Lost at Minnesota. Lost at home to the 49ers. Lost at Green Bay.

The losses to the Rams and Bills negate any good will they mustered in Week freaking two.

I really hope the Falcons do something at the RB position today. We can't put the blame all on Ray Edwards for any bad play or the loss last week. Snelling could handle the load. If they could split Snelling and Rodgers 50/50, it would be the best decision for the RB position.

I mean, they did beat New England in Foxborough early in the season. They're capable of playing well. Hope the Falcons aren't looking past them.

That was with Kolb.

Falcons are something like 30-1 against teams under 500 for the season, 10-0 after their last 10 losses. Smith and Ryan don't let them overlook anybody.

I was surprised a lot of them think they have no chance

http://forums.azcard...ead.php?t=63131

On paper I would tend to agree, but I saw similar sentiments from the fans on the Raiders, Panthers and Redskins msg boards and pardon me, but those games were too close for my comfort. Is it too much to ask for a game that, given the talent superiority (at least wise on paper) is out of reach at halftime?

I really hope the Falcons do something at the RB position today. We can't put the blame all on Ray Edwards for any bad play or the loss last week. Snelling could handle the load. If they could split Snelling and Rodgers 50/50, it would be the best decision for the RB position.

Unless held out with injury, Turner will start and get most of the carries.

I know one thing, if we can't get pressure on Skelton today with the O-line they are putting out there, we are in worse shape than I thought...

Guest Negatorris

On paper I would tend to agree, but I saw similar sentiments from the fans on the Raiders, Panthers and Redskins msg boards and pardon me, but those games were too close for my comfort. Is it too much to ask for a game that, given the talent superiority (at least wise on paper) is out of reach at halftime?

Well maybe it's time to break the trend.

Agreed. But once we get a small lead we will surprise them with Turner up the middle. Because they'll never see that coming .

Edited by Sui_Generis

I guess you're gonna blame Turner for the predictibility with the play calling, Falcons up three, Jumbo package in, MT lone setback, Hmmm... Wonder what the call's gonna be? LMAO

You are brilliant. That's what my post said. Turner the offensive coordinator is going to call his number to run up the gut. Nothing gets by you.

I'LL TAKE ANY KIND OF WIN I CAN GET.

For sure, Just want to see a double digit win against a "Lower tiered team", if for not other reason so we can avoid the endeless threads about the media "Don't give us any love", cause we eked out another win against a bottom feeder, not that I give a flying **** about media attention for the most part.

I got ya, but there will be some, that despite getting the ball 3 yds behind the LOS, with DL draping all over his, this will be his fault.

My man. I know its not solely on Turner. Our playcalling has become rather vanilla. Especially against the Aints. Not sure if I even remember one freaking HB screen to quell the aggressiveness the defense brought.