Southern Cal @ Ucla

Carter

UCLA went up 24-0, taking advantage of two USC turnovers... but since that point USC had put up 14 unanswered to make it 24-14 at halftime. Opening drive for UCLA in 3rd quarter, they fumble the ball and it knocks around back to the end zone where USC recovers for 6. They miss the extra point and here we are with 24-20, UCLA winning.

Not sure if USC's defense is stepping up or UCLA is just sucking with the rain pouring down.

I saw him just down over in TATF dogging Ryan and the Falcons. But he can't come over here and eat his crow. <_<

your reading comprehension is Terrible. Not ONE of my posts in Tatf is bagging Ryan or the Falcons ...... but they are bagging Smith..... anywho pretty embarra ssing year for the Trojans never in a million years would have I expected the season to go the way it did. Kiffin better right that program reall fast or he has to go.

your reading comprehension is Terrible. Not ONE of my posts in Tatf is bagging Ryan or the Falcons ...... but they are bagging Smith..... anywho pretty embarra ssing year for the Trojans never in a million years would have I expected the season to go the way it did. Kiffin better right that program reall fast or he has to go.

Is Mike Smith not the HC of the Falcons? Is to dog him not to dog the Falcons?

I'm surprised you're still willing to keep Kiffin.

Is Mike Smith not the HC of the Falcons? Is to dog him not to dog the Falcons?

No it's not. Long after smith, Ryan , roddy, Julio etc etc are gone The Falcons will still be here I don't show loyalty towards players nor coaches because they come and go do I believe Smith was the right hire for what we needed at the time sure we were in chaos, but as of right now smitty ball is rearing its ugly head again and it's played out.

@ carter I'm willing to keep him a couple more years cause we are depleted by scholarships, but kind of flabbergasted at how this offense seemingly digressed this year.

@ carter I'm willing to keep him a couple more years cause we are depleted by scholarships, but kind of flabbergasted at how this offense seemingly digressed this year.

Honestly man, the scholarship thing is a copout imo. UGA is #3 and controls its own destiny to play for a BCS title. UGA has 75 football players on scholarship and like 8 of them are walkons who got rewarded with a scholarship for a year. Scholarships are not USC's problem... Kiffin is. That roster is loaded with talent and if Kiffin could screw up THIS season for USC, I don't know what anyone could expect 2 or 3 years down the line when he'll have to maximize talent coming in these 16-20 player signing classes.

No it's not. Long after smith, Ryan , roddy, Julio etc etc are gone The Falcons will still be here I don't show loyalty towards players nor coaches because they come and go do I believe Smith was the right hire for what we needed at the time sure we were in chaos, but as of right now smitty ball is rearing its ugly head again and it's played out.

The Falcons are 9-1 but Smith needs to go? Yeah. That makes a whole lot of sense.

Honestly man, the scholarship thing is a copout imo. UGA is #3 and controls its own destiny to play for a BCS title. UGA has 75 football players on scholarship and like 8 of them are walkons who got rewarded with a scholarship for a year. Scholarships are not USC's problem... Kiffin is. That roster is loaded with talent and if Kiffin could screw up THIS season for USC, I don't know what anyone could expect 2 or 3 years down the line when he'll have to maximize talent coming in these 16-20 player signing classes.

maybe so, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but I'm also not blind to think he may not be the problem.... time will tell

@ billy I agree