D.j Harper Rb Boise State

J-Wall

I've said it in a lot of other posts. But this is our guy for next year. He is A LOT like C.J. Spiller from the Bills. He will be a steal late in the draft. Just broke an 80 yard TD run AGAIN. I'm from Boise and this is no hommerism here. Bsu RBs are always studs. Watch here in a few years our freshman named Jay Ajayi will be the best RB in the country. Falcons should draft Harper in the 5th round

if boise state produced routine stud RBs there would be more of them in the NFL. they have excellent coaching but seem to produce few nfl players. we already have a good elusive RB but he doesnt get the touches because he's behind someone who makes a grip of coin as a RB despite spotty effort. until that is rectified it wont matter who we draft.

Martin is really more of a physical RB than Harper is, while Harper relies more on his speed than physicality. I actually have Harper in my next upcoming mock late, which should be out Sunday night. He's interesting to be sure, but with two ACL tears on the same knee, he wouldn't be worth anything before a 5th, and even that is risky.

I've said it in a lot of other posts. But this is our guy for next year. He is A LOT like C.J. Spiller from the Bills. He will be a steal late in the draft. Just broke an 80 yard TD run AGAIN. I'm from Boise and this is no hommerism here. Bsu RBs are always studs. Watch here in a few years our freshman named Jay Ajayi will be the best RB in the country. Falcons should draft Harper in the 5th round

Ian Johnson says hello

Guest Negatorris

Martin is really more of a physical RB than Harper is, while Harper relies more on his speed than physicality. I actually have Harper in my next upcoming mock late, which should be out Sunday night. He's interesting to be sure, but with two ACL tears on the same knee, he wouldn't be worth anything before a 5th, and even that is risky.

Last thing we need is another fragile player lol.

BSU produces some really good talent in the NFL. Remember Boise is a very small City compared from where most of you live. Clady,Colledge,Wilson,jerone Johnson,Quintin Mikkel,Austin Pettis,Titus Young,BrandonThompson,Gallarda,Korey Hall,Kellen Moore,Billy Wynn,Mclellan are all pretty good if not elite players on their teams. I'm sure there are more players than that in the NFL. I'm not a GM but I'm telling you Harper will be a very very good back in this league. Spiller type. Maybe not an every down dude but is explosive

BSU produces some really good talent in the NFL. Remember Boise is a very small City compared from where most of you live. Clady,Colledge,Wilson,jerone Johnson,Quintin Mikkel,Austin Pettis,Titus Young,BrandonThompson,Gallarda,Korey Hall,Kellen Moore,Billy Wynn,Mclellan are all pretty good if not elite players on their teams. I'm sure there are more players than that in the NFL. I'm not a GM but I'm telling you Harper will be a very very good back in this league. Spiller type. Maybe not an every down dude but is explosive

You sir are very generous with your calling someone pretty good, or elite. Only 1 "Elite" player on that list, the first one you listed.

But they have put in some talent per capita, but the only star is Clady, and soon to be Martin.

Mclellan is a beast dude. Your right elite is actually a seperate category. But all are starters and very productive. I just really believe he would be a steal late in the draft. I believe we will get our RB in free agency anyways this year. That's the route I like to go with that position anyways.

Mclellan is a beast dude. Your right elite is actually a seperate category. But all are starters and very productive. I just really believe he would be a steal late in the draft. I believe we will get our RB in free agency anyways this year. That's the route I like to go with that position anyways.

I really don't like taking a RB in free agency. I want a back who hasn't gotten any wear and tear from the nfl. The best teams build from the draft.

If it were me I'd draft the TE from ND Eifert? With our first pick. And to from there. I also think a player like Austin from WVU would fit into our system perfectly. He reminds me of Harvin. A gadet guy like that would he epic to have

Yeah that would be best. If Eifert is gone by our pick though we should be looking at a pass rusher, CB or a RB. I would like to draft Bernard if he's there.

Whoever we draft, he needs to be fast. We need to be able to stretch the field with fast guys on the inside, especially at the RB position. If you look at every elite offense in the league, they all have someone with speed on the inside, whether it be Wes Welker or Randall Cobb at the slot, or Darren Sproles coming out of the backfield. ****, you can even throw the TEs from those offenses in there. Graham, Finley, and Hernandez can all catch the long ball. Speed is important, and with a plodder like Turner in the backfield, and an old man at TE like Gonzelez, we don't have enough of it. Jacquizz isn't enough, either, even though he has some incredible moves.

Denard Robinson intrigues me as a RB/WR/PR. Imagine him in our backfield catching a screen, or shifting to the slot and catching a deep ball down the seam.

Likewise, DJ Harper intrigues me, and I wouldn't mind at all if he were drafted, especially since that means we can use our earlier picks on the OL and DL. I also like the CJ Spiller comparison, just because I think CJ would be exactly what I think we need.

Be even looks like Spiller. Look at his bio pick. He is fast and has a little power to him too. There are plenty of backs in college that we could draft. Barner would be sweet as well but he will be a mid round pick. I say Harper because he has 2-3 round talent but won't go until late and that would allow us to get the positions we need earlier in the draft that's all I'm saying