New D-Block

Yeah, looks like they did'nt like me saying the Team been Yapping like a pack of Pedigree Poodles. or was it the STFU and Man Up.

Google is such a wonderful thing. laugh.png

Real Pro's dont talk trash.

They STFU, and go about the buisness of winning games.

Then they go home and call it a day, Huh Roddy

Yeah, looks like they did'nt like me saying the Team been Yapping like a pack of Pedigree Poodles. or was it the STFU and Man Up.

Google is such a wonderful thing. laugh.png

Real Pro's dont talk trash.

They STFU, and go about the buisness of winning games.

Then they go home and call it a day, Huh Roddy

Sounds like they were addressing the "classless" allegations to me. Because Roddy didn't really say anything wrong.

I didn't know Robiskie was that cool or that Stephen Nicholas is a Que.

They got called about putting CLiff on - ****- "we need to address the roster moves" lol msg signed, sealed and delivered - and they addressed all this Saints Post game chatter. - CANNOT wait for this next saints game, i might even need to buy tiks to this.

Terry Robiskie is the Charles Barkley of the NFL, and that was the G-rated version you got in the D-Block video. Last time I saw him was on the sidelines at the Redskins game, he came up and shook my hand, then said "That was just for show, here's what I really wanted." and grabbed my wife and planted one on her. Love the guy.

And a Saints fan weighs in. Tell us again how your organization has class but ours doesn't.

the aints could never have a show like dblock in their locker room; their players even admitted this themselves. instead of a tub full of gatorades sitting in the middle of the floor, they'd probably have a pot full of ben franks....with a couple of vicodins thrown in for good measure