Got 2 Free Tickets To Falcons Vs Bucs Down In Tampa

Ran into the CEO of the Company I work for in the hallway while I was rocking my Falcon Jersey this morning. He is a Bucs Fan, unfortunately. I held the door open for him in the hallway and he started talking **** about the Falcons, and I talked **** back at him about the Bucs.

So He has given me 2 free tickets to the game in Tampa Bay Week 12 November 25.

Anyone want to sit next to me? Its free (but you pay for your own beer)

Man's Man Rule #22: If a dude invites you to a game and you don't have to pay for a seat, you pay for his beers at the event...or at the very least the first one.

Nice gesture FJK!

I tend to agree, but these tickets didnt cost me anything so i dont expect my guest to pay for my beers. I just dont want to sit by myself

Man's Man Rule #22: If a dude invites you to a game and you don't have to pay for a seat, you pay for his beers at the event...or at the very least the first 3.

Nice gesture FJK!

Stadium beer gets expensive, but that is customary to buy the first few rounds,

depending on the seats.

I'll be there. My boss always gives me his two tickets. They are in the 330s section, i cant remember exactly what number, near the 10-20 yard line away side. He said a few people in his club have much better seats and aren't going to that game, and that he's gonna try to get me their tickets this year, so i'm hoping to be a little closer this year

Edited by blahblahblah