Arizona Predica-Score

Markieh18

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with 30-13.

I think we want to bear down on these Cards, after losing a close one last week. Granted, the Cards return from a bye week, and although thei defense has been pretty good, they have been giving up more and more points in recent games and their offense has just stalled. They shouldn't be able to run the ball on us, and I think we should be able to come up with a couple of takeaways and turn them into scores, making this a blowout victory we kind of need.

I think fans are in a rude awakening. This will not be a blowout even if Julio is playing. Fans set themselves up for disappointment everytime.......23-20 in another heartstopper last possession.

I'll be disappointed if the Falcons give up 20 points to this team. They haven't scored more than 17 in 7 weeks. They have probably the worst starting QB in the league, a guy who doesn't even belong in the NFL at all starting at RB, and two tackles that can't block a lick.

Falcons 23

Cards 10

That's the way I see it. If the Falcons offense plays well, this one will get out of hand.

I'm not sure about those one sided score predictions. Every time we as fans feel this team will stomp on some head they instead run through the prairie picking daisies hand and hand with the other team. they seem to play down to their opponents instead of putting boots to the face.

I hope you guys are right though. It would be nice to see them just destroy the cards Sunday.

There is no reason they shouldn't but how many times have we said that already this season?

I hate to say it but you guys are taking the cards way to lite and I don't wanna read pissed off posts for a week because we only won by1. I live in AZ and Az has a heluva defense when they get on a roll. No JJ, No Spoon and a blitz happy D, coming off a bye....We could see a record setting game of turnovers. I still think we win but don't expect it to be pretty

I hate to say it but you guys are taking the cards way to lite and I don't wanna read pissed off posts for a week because we only won by1. I live in AZ and Az has a heluva defense when they get on a roll. No JJ, No Spoon and a blitz happy D, coming off a bye....We could see a record setting game of turnovers. I still think we win but don't expect it to be pretty

If you can't feel confident about winning a home game against a team that is on a 5 game losing streak, having been outscored 112 to 51 during those 5 games, while giving up 27 sacks in those 5 games, and that is last in the league in rushing yards and rushing yards per carry, and is starting a QB whose only managed 2 TDs in 5 games while throwing 5 INTS...............then what game could I possibly feel good about?

I've been a Falcon long enough to know you should NEVER assume this team will

blow another team away. The NFL is just too balanced overall to think you should

kill a team just because your team is 'better' than theirs, and the Falcons have a

rich history of playing down to so-called weaker teams.

That being said, if the Falcons don't win this game by at least 2 touchdowns I'll shave my head,

move to Idaho and live my remaining days in a yurt, with a used pickle bucket for a toilet.

Falcons 27

Cardinals 10

I've been a Falcon long enough to know you should NEVER assume this team will

blow another team away. The NFL is just too balanced overall to think you should

kill a team just because your team is 'better' than theirs, and the Falcons have a

rich history of playing down to so-called weaker teams.

That being said, if the Falcons don't win this game by at least 2 touchdowns I'll shave my head,

move to Idaho and live my remaining days in a yurt, with a used pickle bucket for a toilet.

Falcons 27

Cardinals 10

The funny thing is that under Mike Smith this team has most times taken out bad teams at home in very quick fashion......until this year.

This year, even though the Falcons started 8-0, they have had uncharacteristic struggles with bad teams at home.

But I think that ends this week.

I'd love to see just a great game all around from us and put them to rest by half time but I see it going to the fourth quarter like most games. We win 27-21. We should've killed Oakland but barely won , we escaped a loss against Carolina. We seem to play down to our opponents and when we get a lead we go back to Turner for 1 yard carries and get way too conservative. I'd love to see us go up 14-0 and keep passing to show that we aren't going to be content with a two possession lead.

The funny thing is that under Mike Smith this team has most times taken out bad teams at home in very quick fashion......until this year.

This year, even though the Falcons started 8-0, they have had uncharacteristic struggles with bad teams at home.

But I think that ends this week.

Those bad teams at least had good QBs. Don't care if Spoon misses this game too- Arizona isn't scoring enough points to win this game.

Those bad teams at least had good QBs. Don't care if Spoon misses this game too- Arizona isn't scoring enough points to win this game.

You would think this game would set up perfectly for the Falcons.

Our defense is just good enough to shut down mediocre to bad offenses. This offens falls squarely into that category.

The Falcons offense is supposed to be good enough to move the ball on anybody, and when the exception of the Oakland game, which has to be considered a bit of a fluke, they have proven that to be true.

Even if the Falcons struggle in the red zone in this game, they should be able to kick enough FGs to win this on comfortably.

9.5-10 point spread tells you 2 things.

This game will be a blowout but i doubt that and this brings us to the spread.

Cardinals can win the spread and this is how Vegas makes its money.

What we are going to see is tight coverage on Roddy and Julio. which will

leave Gonzo open to move the Chains into the red zone where everything gets tight.

Our Running game is a non factor and will remain so.

There fore the game is winnable but not by 10 points.

Their Defense is still good, and our defense is getting worse as the season progresses.

I am more comfortabe betting on the Raiders -Aints game. Over Under

If you can't feel confident about winning a home game against a team that is on a 5 game losing streak, having been outscored 112 to 51 during those 5 games, while giving up 27 sacks in those 5 games, and that is last in the league in rushing yards and rushing yards per carry, and is starting a QB whose only managed 2 TDs in 5 games while throwing 5 INTS...............then what game could I possibly feel good about?

Good stuff ...

Guest Negatorris

Atl - 17

Ari - 10

Not about making folks happy.

TATF is going to explode.

ONLY 17 POINTS! OH NOES WE SUCK!

But my prediction:

The loss to NO, and the release of Edwards kicks this team into asskicking mode.

34-13

Matty Ice with 4 TDs, 2 coming from outside the redzone.

Edited by Torris