Cj Spiller

Shuswap

e

I know he was drafted early in the 1st round but dam would he do good in our offense ....

I hope TD can find a gem in the draft that can make something out of nothing .

Not sure they wouod allow him to leave, but I'd be than thrilled to take Fred Jackson off their hands. I can't believe how few snaps they have given CJ, but I believe all that is about to change.

D.j. Harper from Boise State is that type of Rb. Had a few injuries but has bounced back from em. He will be a steal. Probably a 5-7 rd pick

Yeah, I thought he was interesting. Didn't see him play this year. Only a little early on at Boise. I will have to check him out at some point. I think those type of backs are back "in style" in the NFL. Teams will still take the Adrian Peterson type feature backs, but they know they are going to be done about 29 or 30 if they are getting 300 carries year in and out.

Give me Andre Ellington and someone like Harper and you should be good. Just make sure they can pass protect or you have another veteran than can

Harper the last couple years when healthy was actually the pass protector for kellen Moore over Doug Martin. If Harper didn't get dinged up I believe he would have been a pretty high draft pick top 3 rounds. Not the same type of player as Martin but more along the lines of a Spiller type back.