Spoon Missed Practice Again Today

They were talking about Spoon and JJ on 790. JJ is being given extra rest and the hope is he will be close to 100% by Sunday. JJ would be good to go even if he is 85-90% healthy. With Spoon the coaching staff was evaluating if he can move around RB or chase TE in Coverage. It sounded like JJ would most probably play with a slight chance of Spoon in the lineup. With 8-1 Start I guess its better to play safe with Spoon.

I told you guys......Spoon's rookie year he had an injury and Mike Smith played it down in media like he could come back the next week - he missed 4 weeks. That is how Smith is w/ injuries.

History repeats itself - no one should be suprised. You will know he's playing when he's practicing multiple times in the week and when he is out on the field - not until then.

Julio Jones (ankle) missed practice again on Thursday.

Similar to Ryan Mathews, Jones returned to the game and finished it out last week after suffering the injury. Coach Mike Smith said Thursday that Jones and LB Sean Weatherspoon (ankle) are "moving in the right direction" and the decision to play them could come "very late in the week." Jones is starting to take on the look of a game-time call, though we still suspect he will play after convincing medical personnel to let him back in the game last week.

I told you guys......Spoon's rookie year he had an injury and Mike Smith played it down in media like he could come back the next week - he missed 4 weeks. That is how Smith is w/ injuries.

History repeats itself - no one should be suprised. You will know he's playing when he's practicing multiple times in the week and when he is out on the field - not until then.

Exactly. A few of us said the same thing. Don't be swayed by this optimistic talk on Spoon. It'll be good if he's out there but when he was carted off a few weeks back I expected him to miss anywhere from 3-5 games.

I'm more optimistic about Julio. They might sit him but the fact that he came back in the NO game leads me to believe they're just doing their best to give him some rest.

pretty sure I used to be looked upon as a troll when I said this team hides injuries and Perria Jerry debacle .. nah I see more and more people getting on front office for not believing a word out of their mouth

sucks I see things 1.5 half before most

You are amazing!

Is that what you wanted?