Julio Missed Practice Again Today

Julio Jones (ankle) missed practice again on Thursday.

Similar to Ryan Mathews, Jones returned to the game and finished it out last week after suffering the injury. Coach Mike Smith said Thursday that Jones and LB Sean Weatherspoon (ankle) are "moving in the right direction" and the decision to play them could come "very late in the week." Jones is starting to take on the look of a game-time call, though we still suspect he will play after convincing medical personnel to let him back in the game last week.

I have trouble calling it the toughest game to date. It will definitely be a war. I hope and pray we come through on top.

What game was tougher? NO is childs play compared to Tampa. Now that they are with the new system they have a strong passing game, a top of the league rushing attack, and a defense that is getting better every week. We will have to play 50% better than we did in NO to win in Tampa.

I know we don't hate Tampa, and it is not the sexy team we love to loathe, but they are a much more solid team.

What game was tougher? NO is childs play compared to Tampa. Now that they are with the new system they have a strong passing game, a top of the league rushing attack, and a defense that is getting better every week. We will have to play 50% better than we did in NO to win in Tampa.

I know we don't hate Tampa, and it is not the sexy team we love to loathe, but they are a much more solid team.

I think the Broncos was a tough team to beat. I know a lot of folks around here sort of sweep that one under the rug like its not a big deal but believe me it is. I also for some reason all year prior to the Skins just felt bad about that game. Then of course there is the Saints in prime time. I hate to use that one because its pretty much cliche to me. It is what it is though.(another cliche biggrin.png )

I want you to understand that I do think Tampa will be tough. I wasn't trying to play them down in anyway. Maybe I am wrong but in the end its all relative to personal opinion. Like I said , it will be a war and I pray we win.

Guest Negatorris

Rest everyone. Ryan can sit too. Our toughest game of the year to date is coming up next week. Will be war in Tampa.

I have a feeling Doug Martin is going to do something illegal to our defense. Freeman is playing very well too. Will most likely be a shootout since both our defenses suck.

Honestly, I would rather him sit out than to keep playing on a bad let and not be healthy the rest of the year. If we can't be the Cardinals whom can't score points then we have real issues.

Football is a brutal sport. Look at how a lot of these guys end up at age 50+. Its understandable if they miss a couple of games. Some things they can play through, others they can't.

Edited by isproab

Football is a brutal sport. Look at how a lot of these guys end up at age 50+. Its understandable if they miss a couple of games. Some things they can play through, others they can't.

Thats what makes Roddy White a beast ...He hasnt missed a game in past 4 years ..unlike Charmin soft Julio who in 2 years already starting to run a tab

roddy-atlfalc.jpg