Now That We And The Rest Of The Nfl Knows We Can Throw The Ball....

Theyhateme : )

Giants were dead last in the NFL last year in rushing, running game helps but this is a passing league now.

That's cause Bradshaw was hurt. He got healthy nearing the postseason and went on a tear. A lot of things clicked for the Giants at the right time. Fact: We won't go anywhere when our starting RB is averaging a yard a carry LOL.

That's cause Bradshaw was hurt. He got healthy nearing the postseason and went on a tear. A lot of things clicked for the Giants at the right time. Fact: We won't go anywhere when our starting RB is averaging a yard a carry LOL.

He's averaging 3.8 for the year. On 3rd & short, we should spread the defense and go 5 wide, we'll probably have a better chance of converting with either short passes or even Ryan sneaking it. Power smash football with Turner isn't working.

Edited by MilleniumFalcon

He's averaging 3.8 for the year. On 3rd & short, we should spread the defense and go 5 wide, we'll probably have a better chance of converting with either short passes or even Ryan sneaking it. Power smash football with Turner isn't working.

1.2 ypc against the worst defense in the NFL.

tumblr_lq3yk3b8yO1qlufb3o1_500.gif

Quizz had 14 more yards than Burger on 10 less carries. It's obvious what changes need to be made next.

I agree and let me pt this out as bad as folks say our run defense is. I saw them collapse the saints online a couple of times and guess what mark and ivory did, push the pile for 2 or 3 yds, guess what turner did........................ nothing!!!!

The Pats and Packers have had some success being unbalanced.

It's not really as much about balance as it is about getting critical short yardage. The Packers had Kuhn when they needed that desperation yard. We can't push the pile.

The Pats were always able to get the short yardage with a Brady QB sneak.

Obviously we have problems with the interior of our o-line. I've never been impressed with Blalock and always thought we should have re-signed Dahl instead of him.

Unfortunately McClure has really struggled in the short yardage situations for the last 2 years now but at least we drafted a replacement for him.

I agree and let me pt this out as bad as folks say our run defense is. I saw them collapse the saints online a couple of times and guess what mark and ivory did, push the pile for 2 or 3 yds, guess what turner did........................ nothing!!!!

Those guys also did a good job charging forward and then cutting back and creating something a few times.

We all know what Turner does... waits for the hole to open up, doesn't charge the line, doesn't cut back in the other direction.

The sad thing is that half of us saw this at the end of last season while others just looked at his end of year stats and thought he was still the same guy we picked up in 2008.

I know the o-line isn't doing him any favors but defenses know what to expect from Turner and don't fear him anymore. He's never going to give you anything that isn't there.

I don't care what we do. I just want to be able to get short yardage when we need it. I mean bring in a DT or two and let them help push if they can.

Exactly. Football isn't rocket science or brain surgery. When what you're doing fails to work time after time after time, you go back to the drawing board and you come up with something else that has a better chance of success than continuing to do the same dumbazz thing and continuing to fail. That's just effing ********.

Exactly. Football isn't rocket science or brain surgery. When what you're doing fails to work time after time after time, you go back to the drawing board and you come up with something else that has a better chance of success than continuing to do the same dumbazz thing and continuing to fail. That's just effing ********.

Yep but sadly Smitty refuses to see it that way. He is the prime example of stubbornness and is also a key reason for this team not being able to breakthrough and have success in the post season so far.