When We Beat The Saints In The Dome In A Couple Of Weeks...

fuego

...this loss will be forgotten. Remember in 2010 how we beat the Saints in the first game, but when they beat us the second one that first win was forgotten and it was just like the Saints beat us both games even though we were still 13-3? Everyone including the media seemed to forget that we actually split with them.

If we beat them in the Dome it will be the same way I believe. If you're going to lose one of the games, it's better to lose the first one and win the second one. The perception is totally different. So if we were going to lose one, the first one was one to lose.

But God forbid if we lose. It will be like we were 2-10 instead of 10-2.

Edited by fuego

I bet they (the media) won't forget , if you haven't noticed most "experts" love to pick against us and never believe in us. They struggle to give even the slightest credit to us hence the I told you so we're getting now after one loss.

Sure. But it's going to be kind of hard to keep pointing back to the earlier loss when we just won the latest one.

I remember that game. It was the Monday night after Christmas after the Saints won I wish I have video taped the trash that was going on then send it to Vilma's "classy" team. I remember it was late of course. I am leaving with my 7 year old son then suddenly this supposed grown man picks me out of the crowd even though I have said nothing to anyone on the way out. He starts shouting "we beat you in your own mfing house". I ignored hime the first few times as other saints fans men and women started looking back saying "that's right what you got to say about that". I just simply said "the Falcons beat the Saints at the Superdome early this year you stupid bandwagon fan". He went on and on and shouted every obscenity he could think of. I just ignored him because you can't reason with stupidity.

Perhaps in January the baghead fans will realize they didn't win the Superbowl in November and the media will realize the Falcons can match up with any team.

DO NOT count on beating the Saints here.................or there again while Brees is still alive and well and is their QB. He TOTALLY has the Falcons number, will always throw for over 300yds. against our "average" CB's, and will forever have 39 seconds to find at least 2 wide open receivers with his excellent O line coupled with our non existant pass rush.

For Brees, throwing against the Falcons is like shooting fish in a barrel. He could do it blindfolded.

Down deep Smitty and the team have to know this and that's what produces such paralysis during tight, hotly contested battles with our coaches...............................and players, especially at the end of games.

Sad but true. Check the records.

It would set them back big time and maybe shut the door on them for good as far as the season is concerned. It would also be a cleansing for the Falcons because it sets us up with more momentum going forward.

Yep, that is a must win for those reasons, even if it doesn't affecting our season as far as making the playoffs.

Let's take care of business with the Cardinals and the Bucs first. Then if the football gods smile on us and we have managed to improve the run game and our defense, maybe we will just win that game. You never know with the 'Aints, and I'm sure they would love nothing more than to humiliate us in our dome again. I really HATE that team! I pray we can deliver them a big helping of payback on the 29th!

DO NOT count on beating the Saints here.................or there again while Brees is still alive and well and is their QB. He TOTALLY has the Falcons number, will always throw for over 300yds. against our "average" CB's, and will forever have 39 seconds to find at least 2 wide open receivers with his excellent O line coupled with our non existant pass rush.

For Brees, throwing against the Falcons is like shooting fish in a barrel. He could do it blindfolded.

Down deep Smitty and the team have to know this and that's what produces such paralysis during tight, hotly contested battles with our coaches...............................and players, especially at the end of games.

Sad but true. Check the records.

Yep. It is sad, it is true and it's getting really, really tiresome.