You Kn Ow Who I Think Would Be An Awesome Tight End For Us?

Andre5000

TIM TEBOW. He seems like he would be a beastly TE. The Jets players were quoted in todays NY Post that he is a 'terrible QB" LOL.. he will be outta there soon. Plus we could run some trickery now and then

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/14/nfl-jets-tebow-report/1703933/

12:43PM EST November 14. 2012 - On Tuesday, Tim Tebow spent his off day promoting Tivo. Following a report in Wednesday's New York Daily News, Tebow may want to turn off his television for the rest of the week.

The story sampled more than a dozen Jets players and members of the organization on Tebow's readiness as a starting quarterback and the feedback was not very positive.

"He's terrible," a defensive starter told the paper.

JOHN ELWAY: Peyton Manning was a risk worth taking

And it wasn't just anonymous players criticizing Tebow, who hasn't been able to summon the magic he found in leading Denver on a playoff run last season in New York.

"It's not even close," guard Matt Slauson said when comparing Tebow to starter Mark Sanchez, who has a league worst 52 percent completion rate. "All the other quarterbacks know it. I have all the confidence in Mark. We don't really have a choice. We have Greg [McElroy, the team's third-string quarterback] . . . and we have an athlete."

Tebow's teammates weren't the only ones doubting him on Tuesday. In an interview on WFAN, Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw said the Jets made a huge mistake in trading for the former Heisman winner.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than there being ZERO evidence that he can block or catch a football, it sounds like a fantastic idea.

Bring him home!

Dont get your panties in a bunch. LoL.. that QB from Arkansas (Matt Jones) never played receiver before and he got drafted in the 1st round cause he was Combine Warrior. . Brad Smith never played receiver in college. Antonio Gates didnt either. Ronald Curry, Josh Cribbs, Antwaan Randle El, etc, etc, etc... NONE of them played anything but QB in college and switched positions. these guys are all great athletes, plus Tebow smashed dudes when he runs. Your talking about beastly athlete that can play football. Lots of TE's cant black all that well, but i guarantee you you can catch and smash dudes, Maybe, just maybe he can block too. just a random thought, no reason to get all Little Miss Princess or anything.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

No thanks. no need for Tebow mania infesting the dome

teblow.jpg

coach: "hey tebow while your down there you might.....ahhh forget it your all christian"

7: "coach is ll about tebow and nothing about me anymore....tebow do this, tebow do that, blah blah blah. I never get anything"?

46: "I think I am going to be sick after hearing what coach just said"

Dont get your panties in a bunch. LoL.. that QB from Arkansas (Matt Jones) never played receiver before and he got drafted in the 1st round cause he was Combine Warrior. . Brad Smith never played receiver in college. Antonio Gates didnt either. Ronald Curry, Josh Cribbs, Antwaan Randle El, etc, etc, etc... NONE of them played anything but QB in college and switched positions. these guys are all great athletes, plus Tebow smashed dudes when he runs. Your talking about beastly athlete that can play football. Lots of TE's cant black all that well, but i guarantee you you can catch and smash dudes, Maybe, just maybe he can block too. just a random thought, no reason to get all Little Miss Princess or anything.

You're the one getting all hot and bothered, Beavis.

Anyway, even if Tebow could play TE, the guy's a locker room cancer. Why would we want to bring that here?

Tebow is a locker room cancer? Are you serious?

"There wasn't much talk about him, but you know everything on ESPN was all about Tim. That bothered some players too because they would say "Tim Tebow Time.' I felt like it was a team thing. If it wasn't for the defense most of the time there wouldn't be no supposed 'Tim Tebow Time."

-Demaryius Thomas

And then there's this...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/tebow-terrible-jets-mates-rip-qb-article-1.1201722

Heck, we just cut an egomaniac who was more concerned with his modeling career than becoming a better player. Why would we want to add another?

"There wasn't much talk about him, but you know everything on ESPN was all about Tim. That bothered some players too because they would say "Tim Tebow Time.' I felt like it was a team thing. If it wasn't for the defense most of the time there wouldn't be no supposed 'Tim Tebow Time."

-Demaryius Thomas

And then there's this...

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1201722

Heck, we just cut an egomaniac who was more concerned with his modeling career than becoming a better player. Why would we want to add another?

Yep. Sounds like some butthurt players to me.

-Demaryius Thomas

And then there's this...

I'm NOT in favor of adding Tim Tebow to our roster in any capacity--- but you are a moron for calling him a cancer.

He wasn't self-promoting the "Tebow Time" thing. That was the media riding a story for all its worth. And then riding it some more. And then dragging the dead horse through the ashes of irrelevancy.

-Demaryius Thomas

And then there's this...

Yeah, Tebow is kind of the reverse cancer. He, personally, isn't a cancer. Everything that I've read suggests that he is a respectable guy just trying to do whatever's asked of him. The real reason he's a cancer isn't him personally, it's his fans, who, admittedly, do get kinda fanatical, to say it nicely.

I'm NOT in favor of adding Tim Tebow to our roster in any capacity--- but you are a moron for calling him a cancer.

He wasn't self-promoting the "Tebow Time" thing. That was the media riding a story for all its worth. And then riding it some more. And then dragging the dead horse through the ashes of irrelevancy.

Yeah, he's not a self-promoter. That's why he books a photoshoot every other week and trademarked the "Tebowing" thing.

The guy's a talentless prick. Don't feel bad, though. A lot of people have been duped by that whole "nice guy" routine.

Yeah, he's not a self-promoter. That's why he books a photoshoot every other week and trademarked the "Tebowing" thing.

The guy's a talentless prick. Don't feel bad, though. A lot of people have been duped by that whole "nice guy" routine.

The reason he trademarked the "Tebowing" thing is because he got tired of people making fun of it. Talented prick? Really? Dude he has probably more talent in a piss than you have in your whole body. It may not be as a QB in the NFL but dude can play football.

The reason he trademarked the "Tebowing" thing is because he got tired of people making fun of it. Talented prick? Really? Dude he has probably more talent in a piss than you have in your whole body. It may not be as a QB in the NFL but dude can play football.

You can read about some of the charitable things that he does online. I'm fine with questioning his capability at QB, but, if he's pretending to be a nice guy, then he's pretty **** good at it.

I bet you believe he's actually a virgin, don't you?