Vilma Says That Theyll Always Beat Us...

Sipifalcon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We’re not going to sit here and keep talking about how we beat the Falcons

As far as I can tell in 72 hours YOU HAVEN'T STOPPED.

Your full of boastful sh^t just like your fake QB (and I'm talking about that "oh WE never smack talk" sanctimonious bull$hit) Get off your high horse Taints players, it's starting to go up your butt.

UnFing believable! This *** whines to a coach and the coach says theres nothing he can do about it? C'mon man! what the coach really wanted to say is "you've got some nerve to come crying to me you whiny hypocrit! Now go tell your daddy what I said and get outta my face!

Our coach should have asked him how much the bounty was on a pre-game warm up

Vilma is irrelevant on the field anymore so he tries to compensate elsewhere. For someone who has moved on he can't seem to shut up about it. Maybe the liar should focus on his fight with Goodell. Funny how the person supposedly offended, Lofton, has not really made any other comments. All the talk is coming from two guys who are no longer football relevant.

Vilma is irrelevant on the field anymore so he tries to compensate elsewhere. For someone who has moved on he can't seem to shut up about it. Maybe the liar should focus on his fight with Goodell. Funny how the person supposedly offended, Lofton, has not really made any other comments. All the talk is coming from two guys who are no longer football relevant.

^^THIS.... I've not seen anything from Lofton except these two tards (Vilma and Shingles or whatever his name is)

As far as I can tell in 72 hours YOU HAVEN'T STOPPED.

Your full of boastful sh^t just like your fake QB (and I'm talking about that "oh WE never smack talk" sanctimonious bull$hit) Get off your high horse Taints players, it's starting to go up your butt.

I know one thing, we are most definitely in your heads. Bet we're in Roddy's and Matty's too.

I know one thing, we are most definitely in your heads. Bet we're in Roddy's and Matty's too.

Evidently we must be in yours as well. Instead of concentrating on an uphill battle for the playoffs. 3 days later they're STILL talking about the Falcons. I hope the Raiders rise up and bite yall in the a$$.

That was their super bowl , they're gonna talk about it as long as possible because their season is garbage. He's not even any good anymore so whatever it takes to get him some publicity is what he's gonna do. They called us classless ? We aren't the team going through suspensions and crap because we paid players to hurt others.