Falcon's Fan Had To Drink His Own P**, Because Turner/ol Couldn't Get A Yard!

iDash

I was desensitized to the world at a young age, and then was in the Navy. Nothing has bothered me in a long time. Drinking your own piss is nothing, it isn't much different than sweat. It is just a psychological effect from your upbringing. Heck I would do it for a weeks salary.

Dude you're disgusting!

Why? You believe it is disgusting because someone taught you it was. I moved past that a long time ago and think for myself. If you had to drink your urine to stay alive, could you? I had to eat some really nasty stuff as a child because we were so poor at times. I learned something valuable then, cognitive control is the ability of the brain to think about something like a crisis in a different viewpoint. Your brain has a built in survival instinct to adapt. One day your life or the life of someone with you may depend on the ability to overcome something disgusting. I know if I am ever in a car accident and my wife or childs life depends on me cutting off one of their limbs to save them before the car explodes with nothing but a hammer and some wire pliers, I can do it because I have already primed my mind to ignore the disgusting aspect and do what I have to do. You can either evolve before it happens or risk if it happens, or just conform to society. The Earth is a miniscule part of the Universe and humanity even existing is a miracle. Drinking some urine is nothing in the big picture of things.

Why? You believe it is disgusting because someone taught you it was. I moved past that a long time ago and think for myself. If you had to drink your urine to stay alive, could you? I had to eat some really nasty stuff as a child because we were so poor at times. I learned something valuable then, cognitive control is the ability of the brain to think about something like a crisis in a different viewpoint. Your brain has a built in survival instinct to adapt. One day your life or the life of someone with you may depend on the ability to overcome something disgusting. I know if I am ever in a car accident and my wife or childs life depends on me cutting off one of their limbs to save them before the car explodes with nothing but a hammer and some wire pliers, I can do it because I have already primed my mind to ignore the disgusting aspect and do what I have to do. You can either evolve before it happens or risk if it happens, or just conform to society. The Earth is a miniscule part of the Universe and humanity even existing is a miracle. Drinking some urine is nothing in the big picture of things.

This is a football message board dude.

you know you've gone off the Deep end when you're writing a novel to convince people that drinking your own piss is ok. Edited by TheMattural

We think it's disgusting because it is disgusting. You are drinking the waste left over after your body consumes the necessary nutrients. It's waste for a reason. Drinking urine is a last resort survival technique that cannot be used for permanent life support. If I was stuck in the Sahara and had to survive, bottoms up. If my team loses when I think they will win, I'm not making myself more miserable by drinking my own urine.

If this is your fetish, than it's your thing. You don't have to convince anyone else to join in on your debauchery.

Haaaaaaahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ya bish

We think it's disgusting because it is disgusting. You are drinking the waste left over after your body consumes the necessary nutrients. It's waste for a reason. Drinking urine is a last resort survival technique that cannot be used for permanent life support. If I was stuck in the Sahara and had to survive, bottoms up. If my team loses when I think they will win, I'm not making myself more miserable by drinking my own urine.

If this is your fetish, than it's your thing. You don't have to convince anyone else to join in on your debauchery.

Well, actually.... Your urine is pretty much healthier for you then the water you drink, if your healthy and not on meds for something. It contains mostly water, electrolytes, some nitrogenous waste products (but if you ingest them your body will process them further) and a little sugar. All of that has been filtered through probably the best filter system ever created. Urine is sterile and contains no metals, unlike tap water.

Survival courses the military teach for their aviators and special forces specify drinking their own urine as long as they remain hydrated. In Vietnam and during WWII in Japanese prison camps, Americans had to drink their own urine to stay alive as their captors would not give them water as a form of torture.

I don't advocate it, but your own urine, if you are healthy is not bad for you.

Sounds like you'll do just fine after the Apocalypse. Until then, please breath in the other direction.