8-8 And Miss The Playoffs

Markieh18

mike smith has lost control

we'd rather have any other RB in the league than Mike Turner

based on this board I realize why we are considered the worse fans in the NFL. Not the Saints fans, not the Raiders fans...but us.. by pretty much every organization.

Seriously fellas we are 8-1 and have a very winnable game coming up in a few days....8-1. There is way more to be excited about than cry about.

Maybe some of the posters are the worst fans in the NFL but we have 50,000-60,000 fans each game. We have maybe a 1,000 fans that post here. Exaggerate much?

this is a rep. of the fan base. a sample size of 1k if you must.

and yes, the Falcons are always regarded as some of the worse fans in the nfl. Not only Falcons but ATL in general. not a sports town

and yes, the Falcons are always regarded as some of the worse fans in the nfl. Not only Falcons but ATL in general. not a sports town

So a small sample size represents the entire fanbase. check. That's funny. How did you glean that info? Here in Seattle, sports talk radio thinks we have a pretty solid fanbase and a pretty good sports town.

So a small sample size represents the entire fanbase. check. That's funny. How did you glean that info? Here in Seattle, sports talk radio thinks we have a pretty solid fanbase and a pretty good sports town.

in reaserch sample sizes are always relatively small.

id say Seattle is a good sports town. Sounders draw 30something K. Mariners suck balls and you guys still show up for them. Seahawks gets lots of love.

id say Seattle is a good sports town. Sounders draw 30something K. Mariners suck balls and you guys still show up for them. Seahawks gets lots of love.

Yep. Expecting 45,000 for the West Championship leg 2 for Sounders this Sunday.

With that said, they were extolling Atlanta Falcons today, advising Ryan is much more than a franchise QB, they hope Wilson can be half the QB he is, and how one loss to a non-playoff team means nothing. They pointed out Steelers loss to the Raiders as a prime example. People in Atlanta just need to take a deep breath. I was pissed as anyone when we lost on Sunday, but we only need to win 3 more games to guarantee a playoff spot.

They also advised any given Sunday and brought up the Saints loss here in the playoffs a couple of years ago.

i feel you. I think we could be an easy 13-3 team. Id be mad if we were 11-5. but being 8-1 is nothing to get pantys in a wad for.

I like watching the Sounders. My team is DC. Its hard because DC is playing in the eastern finals againsta guy I was training with a few years ago, Macoumba Kandji. We are 2 goals back on aggregate.

You guys have your hands full with LA. they are looking like an european team. When you guys signed Eddie Johnson I knew he was going to have a special year, glad to have him back in the national pool.

Guest Negatorris

Just because fans talk about the major flaws the teams have does not make them bad fans

We may be 8 - 1 but we have some serious issues on this team that must me corrected before we get to the playoffs.

Hey, look.

Every single team in the NFL has some 'serious' flaws. Ours just finally cost us a game and it might've been a good thing. The coaching staff knows another one and done will lead to Smitty's seat getting warm.

Wow, we're 8-1 and steal making progress. Yea we lost to the Saints but we still have the best record in the NFL and a chance to make it to the playoffs. Ray Edwards has been released (f### yea). So the coach and FO will get it together before it's too late. Keep the faith, you know we could be like the Jaguars and have our most reliable player off of the field and stuck with MM as the coach. Just keep that in mind.

Just because fans talk about the major flaws the teams have does not make them bad fans

We may be 8 - 1 but we have some serious issues on this team that must me corrected before we get to the playoffs.

It's human nature to vent when you know you have an elite team and they disappoint you by not having the ability to gain one yard when that one yard could mean winning or losing a game.

Yes they are and they aren't self selected either.

Other problem with that is most of the fans here are positive- ban about 12 posters here and 90% of the negativity goes with them. [not saying they should be banned actually, just that that's what's would happen]

Another problem is this is just the venting that goes on after a close loss.

This board does not represent the entire fan base because message boarders usually represent a truly dedicated fan because 80% of fans don't post on a message board. Most fans I talk to dont know nothing about no dang on message board.

This board does not represent the entire fan base because message boarders usually represent a truly dedicated fan because 80% of fans don't post on a message board. Most fans I talk to dont know nothing about no dang on message board.

Id say its more like a sizable chunk of posters on these boards don't know how to deal with adversity. One loss and the whole organization is in shambles, from players, coaches and front office, if they could only power up the Xbox on easy setting and make some trades then the world would be right again...smh

Yet no one ever takes into account Atlanta is a city of transplants. Ignorant!

If I had a dollar for every person that says "oh, you're from Atlanta? Don't meet many from here" I'd own the Braves and have several rings, lol.