Do You Think The Saints Have A Real Shot At Taking The Division?

Tom Servo

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Saints have a real Shot at winning the division?

• Yes definitely
    • Mmm... not sure
    • Absolutely not

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to troll right now, Dago. We're 8-1. I'm just enjoying this season.

Now, when someone in the division is a threat, look out.

This is actually just an honest, unscientific opinion poll.

nobody has even hinted that the Falcons are in danger of losing the division

nobody has even hinted that the Falcons are in danger of losing the division

thats because they aren't yet. what i'm asking is do you think they have an honest chance of taking it anyway?

i mean, the falcons have four division games left, the ny giants, the cardinals... not an easy schedule.

thats because they aren't yet. what i'm asking is do you think they have an honest chance of taking it anyway?

i mean, the falcons have four division games left, the ny giants, the cardinals... not an easy schedule.

If the Falcons lose to the Cards at home this weekend, you can forget the playoffs...one and done again. No way the Cards are within 10 points of you.

Don't be ridiculous. The division? Absolutely not.

The Playoffs?? Possibly, although after the Raiders, they have four straight games against teams with winning records. Not gonna be easy, but they have as good a shot as any of the remaining teams vying for the last WC.

The east and west are in shambles; who knows who's coming out of those two... Frisco or Seattle?? NY or Dallas?? Only things for certain are the North will have one of the WC, and Falcons win the South.

We will beat the Cards, Lions, Giants, Saints and Panthers and split with the Buccs

14-2 staring us in the face.

Don't be ridiculous. The division? Absolutely not.

The Playoffs?? Possibly, although after the Raiders, they have four straight games against teams with winning records. Not gonna be easy, but they have as good a shot as any of the remaining teams vying for the last WC.

The east and west are in shambles; who knows who's coming out of those two... Frisco or Seattle?? NY or Dallas?? Only things for certain are the North will have one of the WC, and Falcons win the South.

We will beat the Cards, Lions, Giants, Saints and Panthers and split with the Buccs

14-2 staring us in the face.

What makes you think you can beat the Saints and the Giants?

Here's a thought that should send terror up the spines of Falcons fans everywhere.

Falcons win the #1 seed.

Saints sneak in as #6 seed.

Saints win in Wildcard round.

Guess who the Falcons have to play to advance in the playoffs?

I'd bet the division won't matter any longer.

Here's a thought that should send terror up the spines of Falcons fans everywhere.

Falcons win the #1 seed.

Bring it.

Falcons win the #1 seed.

Man it's like we don't even exist anymore..that's nice and all Saints fans, but you got 3 teams ahead of you fighting for that spot.

The Saints can't possibly take the division. We'll pretty much have to lose all our remaining games and they will have to win all theirs. It just won't happen. I doubt they even make the wild card. They would have to win pretty much all their remaining games just to do that and even then may not make the cut.

And honestly I would love to see the Saints in the playoffs. Get that shi t out of here. Ending their second season would be the icing on the cake.

And honestly I would love to see the Saints in the playoffs. Get that shi t out of here. Ending their second season would be the icing on the cake.

You haven't beaten the Saints since Sept 26, 2010.

You couldn't beat the Saints last Sunday.

You guys have folded badly in the playoffs under this regime.

You wouldn't want to meet the Saints in the playoffs. They have your number.

With some of the loss's that the bucs and saints have it will be tough

If both teams have been playing like they have in the last couple of weeks, then it'd be different..but you never know...Seattle sucks away, Minnesota has a killer schedule ahead..and I don't think that the Bears won't be in the playoffs unless something really bad happens to Cutler.

You haven't beaten the Saints since Sept 26, 2010.

You couldn't beat the Saints last Sunday.

You guys have folded badly in the playoffs under this regime.

You wouldn't want to meet the Saints in the playoffs. They have your number.

The Bucs usually have done surprisingly well against the Saints, better than the Falcon has since NFCS alingment...but I still would not **** with you guys.