Toone Time....he's Back

spiker

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

ok in all serious. why bring in another WR. he better be returning and doing a lot on ST.

TE....hmmmm not so much why.

if it was me I rather go and find a FB/HB who can block and catch if needed. just someone to a half year contract and include a SB ring.

- I would do Toone and whoever is a good HB at catching and blocking.

TE is a straight swap coz of Gallarda's injury

Toone is in coz he has good PR/KR skills and can run quick and can catch that's potential and upside right there

DE is covered with may the best man win out of Sid Mass and Cliff

We've already elevated PK he's the diamond in the rough as far as O line needs go check the McClure interview with Wes and Arch from yesterday......!

ok in all serious. why bring in another WR. he better be returning and doing a lot on ST.

TE....hmmmm not so much why.

if it was me I rather go and find a FB/HB who can block and catch if needed. just someone to a half year contract and include a SB ring.

- I would do Toone and whoever is a good HB at catching and blocking.

Say Toone gets a chance to return punts then Franks is on the Ray train

Gallarada is done need another TE

Give a Smith a chance seriously this guy looked good in preseason

Gotta give TD credit to shake things up

You are right Toone is versatile....would surprise me to see him in the backfield

This to me means one thing. We are abandoning the running game altogether.

Think so? I mean we cannot really abandon it much more then we already have. I guess with Toone we could be like 5 wide.

I honestly think it was the plan to bring him back the whole time. We cut him when he was hurt to keep Peters(more important ) on the pup list. As soon as he was able to return we resigned him , with no second thought to it because of Franks' obvious issues at returning kicks. Toone showed a lot of potential in preseason. I think Koetter really like what he saw. He was one of the main targets.