Roll Falcons Roll!

GeorgiaBoyz

Behind all of the extra criticism, the statement being made with Big Money Ray being cut and to top it all off a bitter lost coming from our rivals. If this doesn't piss the boys off and have them fired up then I don't know what will. I have a gut feeling or **** it maybe the homer-ism leading me to believe the falcons will come out Sunday on a war path! 15-1 you heard it here first!

LETS RISE THE **** UP FOR ONCE WE ARE CAPABLE OF WINNING IT ALL!

Yes sir! One loss and all of a sudden the Falcons are losers and weak at every position...Heaven forbid if we go 14-2 this season; do that and people will want to fire Smith, Thomas, not sign Ryan to a new contract, trade Roddy for three draft picks, and ask the Browns if we can have our picks back with an even trade for Julio.

13-3 with losses to the Bucs and Giants IMO. Should be enough to secure a first round bye.

I honestly hope we lose to anyone but the Bucs, Saints and Giants. Want the team to show that they handle adversity. I know they can.

Maybe one loss to the Bucs with HFA locked up, and a loss to the Lions, and I wouldn't be as ticked off.