Can Someone Please Post The Free Agent Rb For 2013?

Reggie Bush (MIA) Ð After several tumultuous years in the NFL, Reggie Bush will again be at the top of his class-in free agency. Though a stretch from the elite back many thought he'd become, Bush has developed into the best offensive weapon for the Dolphins as a runner that has now shown the capabilities of running between the tackles and adding tremendous value as an outlet out of the backfield. There has no knowledge of extension talks between the two sides, so the expected plays in the offseason will be for Reggie to attempt to test the market and the Dolphins considering the franchise tag.

Rashard Mendenhall (PIT) Ð Averaging nearly 1300 yards from scrimmage and 10 touchdowns per season over the last three, Mendenhall's interest to the Steelers (and on the market) will depend on how he returns to the field after tearing an ACL in January. The combination of Isaac Redman and Jonathan Dwyer has provided the Steelers with a meager 2.6 yards per carry through 2 games and doesn't figure to be the long-term solution at the position, which suggests the two parties here will work to determine fair compensation in the offseason. Coming off an injury, an incentive-laden or short-term guaranteed contract are in play.

Peyton Hillis (KC) Ð The Chiefs had a plan in mind to pound defenses with two backs whose running styles could not be more different. The combination of Hillis and Charles hasn't worked quite as they had imagined, but former Madden cover has been an effective runner for them out of the backfield. Depending on how the rest of the season plays out, splitting carries and salary will be reevaluated by the men upstairs.

Felix Jones (DAL) Ð Drafted as a Jerry Jones favorite and a dangerous weapon on special teams and offense, Felix Jones has become unproductive on both units and has a questionable future in Dallas with DeMarco Murray emerging as one of the league's best backs. In a change of scenery, perhaps the speed back can rekindle some of his explosiveness and reemerge elsewhere. In a weak free agent class, perhaps one of these signings could pan out with the right fit.

Shonn Greene (NYJ) Ð After a couple strong games to close his rookie season, Shonn Greene has been a solid back for the Jets-nothing more, nothing less. As a strong between-the-tackles runner, he complements a strong defense and a ball control offense, but lacks the explosiveness to jump into that next tier of backs. With little else behind him and a weak free agent class, the Jets should show interest in returning Greene at the season's conclusion.

Danny Woodhead (NE) Ð As a kick returner and passing down running back, Danny Woodhead has a niche that will draw interest. If Shane Vereen plays well, his journey around the league will have to continue.

Bernard Scott (CIN) Ð For several years now, the Bengals have been interested in finding more touches for their 6th round pick from Abilene Christian in 2009. Though he'll still serve in a primary back-up role to BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Scott will have an opportunity to showcase his talent when he returns from injury, if not for the Bengals, then for the rest of the league.

Edited by RubberDucky

I doubt we address RB via FA. The only ones that could really help, I would be very surprised to see not being resigned by their teams. RB will probably get addressed via the draft, ditto DE. TE on the other hand, may be adressable via FA. There are a few there that seem like they might move on, same for DT and LB, and maybe OG.

I doubt we address RB via FA. The only ones that could really help, I would be very surprised to see not being resigned by their teams. RB will probably get addressed via the draft, ditto DE. TE on the other hand, may be adressable via FA. There are a few there that seem like they might move on, same for DT and LB, and maybe OG.

Cliff Avril is an option at DE. He was tagged this season.

Man, none of those guys are worth ****. We better start scouting college RB's hard if we want any chance of having a running game next year. I like Snelling, but I'm not so sure anymore that he can be the man like I thought he could a couple years ago. Quizz is a gadget player, a very good one, but he's not an every down back either. The poor run blocking of the O line makes it extra difficult to evaluate our guys we currently have.

Idk man this RB class is weak.

I say we grab Cook and Dorsey in FA then draft Damontre Moore in the first and Larry Warford in the 2nd. There isn't many starting caliber RB after the first two rounds though. Especially with Lattimore out.

Edited by A-TowN.-

Cliff Avril is an option at DE. He was tagged this season.

After the last few years, the idea of expecting large production from a star DE on another team, terrifies me.

Idk man this RB class is weak.

I say we grab Cook and Dorsey in FA then draft Damontre Moore in the first and Larry Warford in the 2nd. There isn't many starting caliber RB after the first two rounds though. Especially with Lattimore out.

It all depends on who declares. If not many declare then yes, it is weak, but there are quite a few underclassmen with 2nd round grades. Bernard comes to mind, as does Leveon Bell. Though personally, my favorite is the Senior from Stanford.

Was hoping MJD was but looks like he has another year. I'm sure he'd like out of Jax and would like to reunite with Koetter

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they cut him (or traded him), and drafted a RB. I just get the feeling that he isn't really wanted there, by Mularky or Kahn. They always seem, to me, to be slighting him when they talk about him.

Was hoping MJD was but looks like he has another year. I'm sure he'd like out of Jax and would like to reunite with Koetter

Did you guys see the "D-Block vid w/ Dirk Koetter" on falcons.com video? They were asking Koetter about Quizz and comparing him to MJD.

Koetter basically said, "There is only one MJD" and dismissed the comparison.

Im really not a fan of any of these backs. If we got Bush just to be our change of pace, fine. I just dont want to rely on him this late into his career to stay healthy enough to carry the load for a full season through the playoffs. Essentially i dont think he will be worth the money. I think our future running back will come from the draft, or maybe even trade. I just dont see us shelling out a pretty penny for any of these guys. They arent worth it.