I'd Rather Watch

Ethanga62890

Saints will trade Cadet to you guys for a 2nd rounder pick in 2013.

Dude was beasting it up in preseason, has played well in the regular season when given the chance. He also returns kickoffs and punts. 6' 1" - 210 lbs

Edited by SaintRay

Rodgers is not Sproles. Rodgers is elusive but not really fast. He is trying his hardest to get the starting job from turner but once he does i wonder how hard he will try.

Rodgers get blasted atleast 1s a game. He just gets blown up. I wonder his durability as a starter for a full season. I dont think he would last. He sure as crap isnt running up the middle to many times.

He is a change of pace back.

Jacquizz is a great scat back, a change of pace guy, kinda like a Sproles. fast and elusive.

I don't see him carrying the rock 20+ times a game in the Falcon offense.

THIS GUY SHOULD BE USED EXACTLY LIKE A SPROLES.

GIVE'EM MORE TOUCHES, AND GIVE TURNER LESS,

MUCH LESS.

Rodgers is not Sproles. Rodgers is elusive but not really fast. He is trying his hardest to get the starting job from turner but once he does i wonder how hard he will try.

Rodgers get blasted atleast 1s a game. He just gets blown up. I wonder his durability as a starter for a full season. I dont think he would last. He sure as crap isnt running up the middle to many times.

He is a change of pace back.

Disagree on the speed issue.

Sproles is clocked at 4.48

Jacquizz is clocked at 4.52

Disagree on the speed issue.

Sproles is clocked at 4.48

Jacquizz is clocked at 4.52

Might be clocked but thats not his normal day speed. He might have 1 or 2 burst plays where you go wow he is fast. But all the rest you will go "he is about as fast as Turner".

I like Jacquizz. He's a tough little sucker and just needs the ball more. The Falcons probably should more ways to get him the ball.

Turner is old and overused. He's taken alot of shots. Agree it's time to move on, but he's all you guys have until the end of the season. I don't see anyone else coming in and taking over for him this year.

I like Jacquizz. He's a tough little sucker and just needs the ball more. The Falcons probably should more ways to get him the ball.

Turner is old and overused. He's taken alot of shots. Agree it's time to move on, but he's all you guys have until the end of the season. I don't see anyone else coming in and taking over for him this year.

Loss of Ovi and the Oline sucking at run blocking has hurt Turner a lot even thought turner wont pull a Johnson and throw his oline under the bus.

Rodgers is elusive with juke moves. He is a strong lil sucker. But he is no Sproles. Doesnt mean we cant use him the same way. But we need our Turner and Snelling. There is a reason Rodgers hasnt surpassed Snelling.

Snelling has the best hands and can do some up the middle running.

Rodgers is the best screen type sideline back. Who can make the first man miss on the sidelines.

Turner is the only real up the middle back we got and his has a slow take off and his hands are nothing to write home about.

Thats not me complaining. Thats what ive said since we drafted Rodgers and nothing has changed. Rodgers is getting more looks but nothing he has done is really different than last year.

Edited by danight

Jacquizz is a great scat back, a change of pace guy, kinda like a Sproles. fast and elusive.

I don't see him carrying the rock 20+ times a game in the Falcon offense.

I don't think any RB will carry the ball 20+ times for the Falcons anymore...

Maybe 10-15 with Snelling/ Turner getting 5-10 to split.

But Quizz could get 5-10 receptions as well.

I don't think Jaquizz has the 'burst' that Sproles does....I don't know that any RB does

however, you have him on the team for a reason so get him the damned ball more

Same debate could be made about Saints use of Ivory. Only so many touches to go around when you use multi backs in a passing league.