We Can Lose 2 More And Still Get A 1St Round Bye.

hiawasseefalcon

I am really starting to feel a Texans vs Falcons superbowl. Yep, I do.

Man I would love that. The texans are the only other team in the NFL I kinda like, I don't follow or root for them but I've been wanting to meet them in the superbowl for the past few years

Feel like they're the Falcons of the AFC, go about their business and have good records but little media attention and they stir no drama, respectable team

Man I would love that. The texans are the only other team in the NFL I kinda like, I don't follow or root for them but I've been wanting to meet them in the superbowl for the past few years

Feel like they're the Falcons of the AFC, go about their business and have good records but little media attention and they stir no drama, respectable team

That would be an awesome superbowl for the Superdome. That toilet bowl is right in the middle of us!

We need to get home field advantage

13-3 should do it. Think the chapter ends a bit differently this time around

Well, in the MS era, we have alternated good/bad in the regular season every other year, with the good being better and the bad being not as bad:

2008: 11-5 - good

2009: 9-7 - bad

2010:13-3 - good

2011: 10-6 - bad

So I entered this season, expecting us to go 14-2 or 15-1 and it may very well happen.

The downside is that, follwing that trend, we might be only 11-5 next season. lol

Edited by hjerry

We can lose 2 more. I could see our next suck game coming at home against the Giants to get them back in the race.

This frigging board will BLOW UP again along with the media.

Then we eeeekkkk out a 13 - 3 season, get a 1st round bye, no one will give us a shot, and we win two to get into the big game. Just wait. I would bet on it but it won't happen then.

Well, in the MS era, we have alternated good/bad in the regular season every other year, with the good being better and the bad being not as bad:

2008: 11-5 - good

2009: 9-7 - bad

2010:13-3 - good

2011: 10-6 - bad

So I entered this season, expecting us to go 14-2 or 15-1 and it may very well happen.

The downside is that, follwing that trend, we might be only 11-5 next season. lol

Very possible we end up better than 13-3, I just feel 13-3 should get us homefield advantage.

I haven't been thinking bout playoffs cause I knew I'd get excited but dam now I can't help it man I can't fcking wait til January

The playoff atmosphere really is special I love it

We need to play some football. Don't think for a blink of an eye Tampa couldn't hand us two losses. We still have the Saints and Giants beyond that. I'm not saying I think Tampa will beat us, but they certainly are good enough to if we leave anything out there. At least we don't have a mental block like we do with the Saints.