Secede From America?

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

what happens if these states secede? what happens to football?

so Far Texas has gotten enough votes. there is 20 other states on the list to follow suit. there is 30 days to do so and it looks like within a week there will be enough votes.

by the way if you like to vote here is the link. (each state needs 25,000 votes)

https://petitions.wh...rnment/pgJ9JLY3

https://petitions.wh...rnment/zXYY751D

there is two links because it was created twice. so if you are serious about signing you can sign twice.

so anyhow, what happens to football if these is football states do succeed in seceding?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Did you mean to put this in ABF?

I guess you DID include football in it.

well this is what I am really wondering about.

and I knew some people would actually want to sign up for it.

but I really want to know what happens to teams that secede that are football states.

well this is what I am really wondering about.

and I knew some people would actually want to sign up for it.

but I really want to know what happens to teams that secede that are football states.

Lol I"m not sure if my state is seceding from the union or not BUT WHAT I REALLY CARE ABOUT IS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE FOOTBALL. laugh.pnglaugh.png

I'm kidding dude tongue.png

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Maybe we can pay Matt's extension in "Confederate dollars" or Peaches.ph34r.png

he take it. I have a confederate coin that is priceless. the last one that sold was A LOT. so actually we could pay him in this.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Lol I"m not sure if my state is seceding from the union or not BUT WHAT I REALLY CARE ABOUT IS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE FOOTBALL. laugh.pnglaugh.png

I'm kidding dude tongue.png

LOL

but what will happen. really?

would it be the same as going to play in London? would they allow it?

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

There's a reason people want to secede from the union. It's because of the pricks that run this country. My vote doesn't mean jackshit.

on a side note: this is where single votes matter; popularity votes.........and this is how it should be.

I hate to see Electoral votes. kerry and Bush. granted I was for Bush....but it was wrong that Kerry did not win. that lets you know our votes do not matter.

for once I feel like people who sign this, that their vote actually means something.

25,000 is like .09% of Texas' total population, no way is that enough to have it passed, as if it were even possible to begin with. Makes me ashamed to be from the south just watching the idiocy that gets spread around.

Well it worked out so well the first time we did it?ph34r.png