Tom Jackson Can Suck My Balls

Falconsfan567

"This is why we don't trust the Atlanta Falcons. They rushed for only 46 yards and got 148 yards put up on them. They had Matt Ryan drop back to pass 52 times. That's why they lost. It looked a lot like the playoff game from 2010 against the Packers and last year against the Giants. We know they're going to make the playoffs. We know this. But this is why they can''t win a playoff game. They know they have another stinker like this waiting for them in the playoffs."

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but when you struggle to move the ball on the worst defense in the history of the sport, you deserve to get these criticisms. The Saints couldn't stop any other running game but ours. Why? And it's not just a division game.

So we struggled to move the ball? Ryan didn't have 411 yards passing? The Falcons didn't have 454 yards of offense?

So we struggled to move the ball? Ryan didn't have 411 yards passing? The Falcons didn't have 454 yards of offense?

1 yard. 2 yards. 10 yards. When we needed them, we couldn't get them. Period. As good as our offense is and as bad as their defense is, we should have hung 500 yards on them. We didn't because we were bullied in the ground game.

1 yard. 2 yards. 10 yards. When we needed them, we couldn't get them. Period. As good as our offense is and as bad as their defense is, we should have hung 500 yards on them. We didn't because we were bullied in the ground game.

The Falcons had the most yards they've had all season on Sunday. 454 the game after having 453 against the Cowboys.

Monday Night Countdown's assesment though seemed pretty spot on to me. Certainly better than on Around the Horn today which was pretty much boiled down to "Falcons suck lol"

I want to punch Bomani Jones in his face., It stopped being funny the first hundred times dude now your trolling Atlanta fans like its our fault our team underpreforms.

The Falcons had the most yards they've had all season on Sunday. 454 the game after having 453 against the Cowboys.

Is the Saints defense only 1 yard worse than the Cowboys defense? No. The Cowboys were a top 5 defense when we played them. 453 yards, like you pointed out. The Saints were the WORST DEFENSE EVER as of yesterday and we only mustered one more yard than last week. Do you not see my point?