"we Gave Them The Game"? I'm Pissed! They Took It!

Hueyt1

I'm tired of all of this talk!! Roddy White shut up now!! You sound like an egotistic idiot!! This is not a team playing on all cylinders like a Superbowl Team plays!! We would be stomped...and with the way the Broncos are playing and their remaining lame-A schedule, we might just get that 98 Superbowl rematch... and believe me...the second time around, that team will be completely different!!

I'm tired of the taunting of the other players before the game...all all they did was get Curtis Loftin to kick their butts in the first half! I'm tired of the excessive celebration before we even win the game!! Now you gotta eat crow!!

Who Dat?? Sure ain't the Falcons!! They own us!! 11of 13???? Really!!??? I'm sick of Saints fans at our local Taco Mac screaming Who Dat! Who Dat!?? I hate the Saints! Take care of business on the field then celebrate all you want!

The best feeling in the world will be to go to their field and win a Superbowl...then take a picture on the 50 yd line!! Take care of business dumb *****!! angry.pngangry.pngangry.png

Am I right?????

You mad at a guy who did his part??? Yes football is a team game so yes his comments were out of line but seeing that he went over 100 yards again, he can say whatever he wants..they didn't take the game..bad play calling and can't convert on 3 and shorts took the game..I'll never give credit to them sorry a@@ aints...roddy won't either and I like that..

Good thing you guys aren't detectives!! I'm a pissed Falcon Fan!! You're babies compared to my years sticking with this team!! I've been there since 66!! I drove to Washington this year and Pittsburgh in 2010... Dallas in 2009 and the list goes on an on!! I'm not mad they lost...I didn't expect a perfect season! It's the way they handle things....off the field...so stupid!

Good thing you guys aren't detectives!! I'm a pissed Falcon Fan!! You're babies compared to my years sticking with this team!! I've been there since 66!! I drove to Washington this year and Pittsburgh in 2010... Dallas in 2009 and the list goes on an on!! I'm not mad they lost...I didn't expect a perfect season! It's the way they handle things....off the field...so stupid!

You have now hit your limit for exclamation points for the day. Please refrain from using them for the next 5 hours and 10 minutes. Thank You

You mad at a guy who did his part??? Yes football is a team game so yes his comments were out of line but seeing that he went over 100 yards again, he can say whatever he wants..they didn't take the game..bad play calling and can't convert on 3 and shorts took the game..I'll never give credit to them sorry a@@ aints...roddy won't either and I like that..

Absolutely did his part...always does! You just gotta back up your words with actions as a team..not an individual... Roddy said "WE" he was speaking for the team....

Look, if you can't punch it in with 4 tries inside the 5 against the worst defense in the league with a guy the size of Turner...they took it from us!! That penalty cost us a potential 4 points...how many did we lose by??

when I read a thread like this one it makes me shudder....just thinking there are actual people out there like this who share a common interest (the Falcons) with me.....

Dayum, just dayum.

Interest??? Interest??? OMG! I lived and breathed this team for over 45 years along with season tickets for 16 of those years...even when we sucked!! Have a little righteous anger in your life man! Say something brilliant...boggle my mind!

That's all you've got...sure don't have any true passion!

I have true passion for this team and I hate the fact that they lost to the Saints just as much as any other Falcons fan. I just hate how people are overreacting because it is just one loss. I know that we all wanted to sweep them but the Falcons will have another shot at the Saints on the 29th of this month.

The Falcons will be fine.

I have true passion for this team and I hate the fact that they lost to the Saints just as much as any other Falcons fan. I just hate how people are overreacting because it is just one loss. I know that we all wanted to sweep them but the Falcons will have another shot at the Saints on the 29th of this month.

The Falcons will be fine.

I expected a loss... we needed a loss to slap us into reality and so we can focus on the things we're doing wrong...better to lose now than in the playoffs! Its just the way some of the team handles themselves...Tony G is the perfect Falcon role model! Takes care of business and is still humble about it! The football world loves him and so do I!

I expected a loss... we needed a loss to slap us into reality and so we can focus on the things we're doing wrong...better to lose now than in the playoffs! Its just the way some of the team handles themselves...Tony G is the perfect Falcon role model! Takes care of business and is still humble about it! The football world loves him and so do I!

Tony G says the same things Roddy does. He just does it politically correct. I like the contrast. I DONT want everybody talking like a politician. I want some guys to say it exactly like they mean it. I think he's right. We did too many uncharacteristic things to lose that game. We gave it away they didn't take it. Even with all the miscues and mistakes we still had our chances to win the game.

This guy smells like the Stevia joker .same schtick .........

Another brilliant comeback... do you know anything about football or are you here just to insult people?? By the number of posts, it does appear you may be in the unemployed ranks with a girlfriend who hates his guts because he spends all of his time insulting people who are nothing more than another Falcon fan just like him... pathetic!

yeah...these clowns who come in here with virtually no post history after a first loss....highly suspect, easy to dismiss.

So 847 posts makes you a football insider eh genius!! I'm still waiting on something remotely intelligent to come forth from your blazing fingers....

Another brilliant comeback... do you know anything about football or are you here just to insult people?? By the number of posts, it does appear you may be in the unemployed ranks with a girlfriend who hates his guts because he spends all of his time insulting people who are nothing more than another Falcon fan just like him... pathetic!

fire-hydrant-irony-Motivational-or-Demotivational-Firefighting-EMS-Poster.jpg

So 847 posts makes you a football insider eh genius!! I'm still waiting on something remotely intelligent to come forth from your blazing fingers....

I actually have avoided this forum because when I came here years ago, it was the same old ****!! Nobody could carry out an intelligent debate and coversation without turning on one another... you hide behind your computer like a coward... I haven't read one intelligent posts from you yet...can you point me to one...just one...please???