Reality Check

Falc_Fan_Since_Six

As I said yesterday, congrats on the win, your guys made the plays when they had to have them, especially your much maligned defense. However, with all the chest puffing and head swelling going on right now among saints fans and some of their players, I think you guys might need to look at the standings and get a reality check. Falcons are still atop the division at 8-1 and saints are still one game under .500. Nice win of a hard fought game yesterday but let's no go getting carried away.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL this guy again! Who's getting carried away, the Saints fans savoring your delicious tears or the SELL THE FALCONS! guys upstairs?

"Katrina or RRRRG BOY HOWDY DO I HATE BOOBIES *SNARL*" are not answers, btw.

Read some of the stuff here and read some of the stuff your players said. It's right there in black and white... I hate losing to you guys, that's true but there's no tears. I predicted a home/ home split before the start of the season and it's what I still expect. I wanted the sweep but it was just one game.

the sad part is that the posting in here between RC regulars has been surprisingly cordial and classy except for responses to posters who have not been cordial or classy

where is all this made up butt hurt coming from?

Would you prefer I be nasty? I figure it's a given how much I hate and deplore your football team and it's big headed fans. Y'all have been acting like you have some kind of dynasty or something for years and it's laughable. The fact that your team and your fans think this game really meant jack this year is laughable too. Yes, we hate losing to you but we have bigger fish to fry! Like I said, reality check, 8-1 vs. 4-5! Honestly which record would you prefer?

Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six

Would you prefer I be nasty? I figure it's a given how much I hate and deplore your football team and it's big headed fans. Y'all have been acting like you have some kind of dynasty or something for years and it's laughable. The fact that your team and your fans think this game really meant jack this year is laughable too. Yes, we hate losing to you but we have bigger fish to fry! Like I said, reality check 8-1 vs. 4-5! Honestly which record would you prefer?

I have said repeatedly which one I would prefer....I have also told Falcons fans not to worry because they are sitting pretty at 8-1

see, this is exactly what I am talking about. I haven't bragged about this win...just responded to posters like you who are trying to start some sort of beef when none exists. As I said, the REGULARS in here who have been here for years through thick and thin have been very classy.

its the rejects from TATF coming down here trying to start crap claiming some imaginary insult and being all butt hurt. Notice no Falcons fan regular in here is coming to yours or Dunta's defense? It's because you are embarrassing them

You sir...are a joke.

Dago's been here posting everyday.

You seem to be the one who occassionally stops by to drop in useless nuggets of drivel.

nah...not every day. Been a rough fall but I can tell you I have made sure to throw out congratulations to the Falcons and also gave them credit and predicted them to win yesterday

I have said repeatedly which one I would prefer....I have also told Falcons fans not to worry because they are sitting pretty at 8-1

see, this is exactly what I am talking about. I haven't bragged about this win...just responded to posters like you who are trying to start some sort of beef when none exists. As I said, the REGULARS in here who have been here for years through thick and thin have been very classy.

its the rejects from TATF coming down here trying to start crap claiming some imaginary insult and being all butt hurt. Notice no Falcons fan regular in here is coming to yours or Dunta's defense? It's because you are embarrassing them

FWIW, I am a regular everywhere on this board and have been for years and years. The fact that you don't know that doesn't mean it isn't true. So some member of your team who I don't even think played yesterday calling the Falcons the saints " little brothers" isn't an insult? OK check.... And all you have to do is look in this forum to find a few more " big headed" post from saints fans. All I was doing was trying to bring a little bit of logic to the situation because some of you are getting a bit carried away.

FWIW, I am a regular everywhere on this board and have been for years and years. The fact that you don't know that doesn't mean it isn't true. So some member of your team who I don't even think played yesterday calling the Falcons the saints " little brothers" isn't an insult? OK check.... And all you have to do is look in this forum to find a few more " big headed" post from saints fans. All I was doing was trying to bring a little bit of logic to the situation because some of you are getting a bit carried away.

so you are more butt hurt over what a player said and decided to take it out on the fans of this forum? how is that even relevant?

At least he didn't call them little beyotches

I

so you are more butt hurt over what a player said and decided to take it out on the fans of this forum? how is that even relevant?

I'm not taking anything out on anybody and I can't understand what was so "classless" in my original post...... I just pointed out the obvious. Seems to me you are the one who wants to argue. I have no more time to waste with it though. Enjoy the win....

Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six

I

I'm not taking anything out on anybody and I can't understand what was so "classless" in my original post...... I just pointed out the obvious. Seems to me you are the one who wants to argue.

because every Saints fan in here already knows what our record is and that the odds of us making the playoffs are slim to none....and we have stated that over and over.

so you saw something a Saints player said that upset you, maybe read a comment from someone, and decided that every Saints fan in here needed a good talking to

a little arrogant on your part, no? (and I do know a thing or two about being arrogant at times ph34r.png )

Since you aren't in Rivals enough to understand how we roll, you shouldn't suddenly appear and feel the need to educate the regulars.

But just the same >>>

unique_pov_cat.jpg?t=1352772561

Actually I could care less how you roll. This is a perfect example of y'all being big headed. Here you are trying to tell me how I should act in a forum on the Falcons board. Rival Central or not, this is still a place provided by the Falcons and a saints fan wants to tell me how to act here? That's actually funny! I wasn't trying to educate anyone. I don't consider it possible to educate saints fans, most of you live in a fantasy world where you think your team is equal to historic football dynasties like the Steelers, Cowboys and 49er's in their great years. I was just pointing out the obvious because based on what I was reading, it certainly wasn't very obvious to some people.

Actually I could care less how you roll. This is a perfect example of y'all being big headed. Here you are trying to tell me how I should act in a forum on the Falcons board. Rival Central or not, this is still a place provided by the Falcons and a saints fan wants to tell me how to act here? That's actually funny! I wasn't trying to educate anyone. I don't consider it possible to educate saints fans, most of you live in a fantasy world where you think your team is equal to historic football dynasties like the Steelers, Cowboys and 49er's in their great years. I was just pointing out the obvious because based on what I was reading, it certainly wasn't very obvious to some people.

You have to be an alt, Huddle maybe? Average TATFers may be stupid, but this is rehearsed stupid.

Edited by joe horn