Turner Is Not The Only One Who Lost Us That Game...

Dirtybird#11

OUR LOSS  

10 members have voted

1. 1. IS IT ABOUT 30% OF JULIO'S FAULT FOR THAT LOSS?

• YES HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE FIELD MAKING SOME CATCHES TO HELP IN THE REDZONE
    • NO HE HAD A RIGHT TO STAY ON THE SIDELINE WHILE WE WERE DOWN BY 14

We all saw what went down on sunday an i hated it as much as the next guy but turner ran god awful.But turner is not the only one to blame is he i see it as also a part of julio jones too.He sat on the sidline for 2 quarters just to come in on our last possesion as he watched from the sideline us get picked on by the saints an trust me he was fine i know he jumped up for the overthrow by ryan on the roll out play just before he threw the dropped pass by tony.Seriously it is turners fault for sucking that whole game against the worst D in the nfl but about 30% should go to julio for not going out an helping his team in the time of need.

not from what i saw last season and the 3 drives matt ryan had without him where he drove down each time an put 10mpoints on the board.

We punted 3 times, had one TD, one FG, and interecepted pass in the possessions where Julio wasn't on the field. He's very valuable, perhaps we could've had better outcomes on the 3 punt possessions when Julio wasn't on the field.

I am not saying it is his fault an all you saying we didnt want him on the field because of him heeling his ankle an being ready for the playoffs werent you guys the ones who wanted us to beat the saints an continue or streak.

I have no clue what in the world you are saying.... Julio was hurt. No reason for him to go out there and completely tear up his leg/knee/ankle over a regular season game. Not his fault that he got hurt.

Let me clarify the intelligent person's point of view on this game...

It's a regular season game and a division foe. We lost. While a lot of people are devastated over losing to the Taints, The fact is, we still have a considerable lead on the division. We are also 8-1. We'll probably end the year somewhere around 13-3, 14-2, maybe 15-1. We will get the #1 seed as the Bears, 49ers, and Giants all have some issues right now. In addition, we are forced to deal with some issues, aka, Runblocking and Rushing.

So no, it's not Julio's fault. At all. I would rather have him healthy and playing in January, then hurt at the end of the year because he tried to win a game that probably didn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Stop making threads.

I have no clue what in the world you are saying.... Julio was hurt. No reason for him to go out there and completely tear up his leg/knee/ankle over a regular season game. Not his fault that he got hurt.

Let me clarify the intelligent person's point of view on this game...

It's a regular season game and a division foe. We lost. While a lot of people are devastated over losing to the Taints, The fact is, we still have a considerable lead on the division. We are also 8-1. We'll probably end the year somewhere around 13-3, 14-2, maybe 15-1. We will get the #1 seed as the Bears, 49ers, and Giants all have some issues right now. In addition, we are forced to deal with some issues, aka, Runblocking and Rushing.

So no, it's not Julio's fault. At all. I would rather have him healthy and playing in January, then hurt at the end of the year because he tried to win a game that probably didn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Stop making threads.

So you telling me that you would rather lose to a rival that no one here likes that has dominated us for the past 10 years over a game against most likely the struggling giants

So you telling me that you would rather lose to a rival that no one here likes that has dominated us for the past 10 years over a game against most likely the struggling giants

No. I'm telling you that I would rather lose to the taints and play in January and Feb. BTW, how in the world did you even take that from what I said?

No. I'm telling you that I would rather lose to the taints and play in January and Feb. BTW, how in the world did you even take that from what I said?

if you would stop beating around the bush thats what you get also you must win REGULAR SEASON GAMES BEFORE YOU GET TO THE PLAYOFFS AN WE LEFT THE DOOR A LITTLE BIT MORE OPEN FOR THE AINTS

if you would stop beating around the bush thats what you get also you must win REGULAR SEASON GAMES BEFORE YOU GET TO THE PLAYOFFS AN WE LEFT THE DOOR A LITTLE BIT MORE OPEN FOR THE AINTS

Are you serious? I'm askin. The Saints basically have to win out. And we would basically have to lose every game in order to not make the playoffs. Do you think we're going to lose 8 in a row?

cmonman.png

Are you serious? I'm askin. The Saints basically have to win out. And we would basically have to lose every game in order to not make the playoffs. Do you think we're going to lose 8 in a row?

cmonman.png

no but if we slip up a little bit more like we did vs oak and car we will lose to better teams down the road an we will have to go through wildcard weekend on a road game in round 2 aswell