D-Block Served As Inspiration....

SOI

I love watching D-Block, but I just kept saying to myself.....they better win Sunday.....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/12/shanle-says-falcons-were-classless-before-gam/

"Per multiple team sources, the Saturday night meeting included the latest installment of the “D-Block,” a Falcons.com locker room video that included at the 11 minute mark a nonsensical freestyle rap. Viewed more as comical than offensive, the Saints nevertheless got an extra kick from the goofy antics from a team that seemed to presumed it would show up and win — even though the Falcons have beaten the Saints only twice since 2006.

As one team source told PFT, “That video would never be allowed nor would our players make a video like that in our locker room.”

Yea the only one in that last DBlock video that showed up yesterday was Roddy. The rest of them mofos got their ases handed to em.

WillyMo wasn't always ready. Especially on that out and up.

DeCoud was a step late on everything.

Pete got run over.

Asante is a no tackling mofo that got burned a couple times.

RobbinUs needs to give us another rebate.

Dent is a disgrace to the Douglass High Astros, Georgia Dawgs and Atlanta Football Falcons.

Nic got Grahamed.

Spoon missed his seventh game.

The only one in the video that didn't hurt us was Schiller.

And oh Lawd that keystone cop defense on Ivory's run was about as bad as the Aint defense on Lynch's run.

I love watching D-Block, but I just kept saying to myself.....they better win Sunday.....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/12/shanle-says-falcons-were-classless-before-gam/

"Per multiple team sources, the Saturday night meeting included the latest installment of the “D-Block,” a Falcons.com locker room video that included at the 11 minute mark a nonsensical freestyle rap. Viewed more as comical than offensive, the Saints nevertheless got an extra kick from the goofy antics from a team that seemed to presumed it would show up and win — even though the Falcons have beaten the Saints only twice since 2006.

As one team source told PFT, “That video would never be allowed nor would our players make a video like that in our locker room.”

To bad D-block can't make a part 2 since they play on a Thursday night.

You know what I hate? I hate the Saints organization and the National Media. The media always tries to find a way to make the Falcons look like villains, always. Why is it that one of the main headlines on ESPN.com is about what Roddy said yet its never about a Falcons win? Saints players don't deserve to throw around the word "classless" they shouldn't even go there.

Guest Negatorris

Yeah, D Block played like sh*t.

Brees ALWAYS owns them. The only time they played well against Brees was in the 2010 home game. Other than that, Skidmark slices them up with no problem. Our defense looked like the Saints' defense yesterday.