Spoon Better Be Healthy

J-RoC770

Our D got torched due to him being out, Graham was open all day and burnt us. I hope his injury isn't serious but the falcons always say its not serious then they miss 3-4 weeks then put on injured reserve. Let him rest this week vs Arizona we should blow them out of the water coming off an emotional loss.

Everyone thought we would blow the saints, cowboys, panthers and raiders out as well. Please dont get your hopes to high just because they are on a bad losing streak

actually we were suppose to lose against the cowboys...I'm more worried about the status of Julio....what is going on there?

Everyone thought we would blow the saints, cowboys, panthers and raiders out as well. Please dont get your hopes to high just because they are on a bad losing streak

Who thought we would blow out the saints? I thought it was a 1 possession game, most of the experts picked the Saints and only 53% of the betting on Vegas was on the Falcons.

Bullsheet on the "rest" thing. If he's ready to go he should go.

my guess is that he won't be. He had a lower ankle sprain and has missed 2 games? Probably much worse that is being let on, I expect Spoon to be out another 2 games at least before they start considering him ready to practice. Just a guess though, hope I'm wrong.

I agree with holding out Spoon for another week. High ankle sprains are tough and the only cure is rest. I feel like we will be ready for the cards this week and sure we could use him but not at the expense of his health.

As bad as it sounds, I would be for Julio sitting a week if necessary....

I agree with holding out Spoon for another week. High ankle sprains are tough and the only cure is rest. I feel like we will be ready for the cards this week and sure we could use him but not at the expense of his health.

not sure if we beat the Cardinals without Spoon or Julio....same Cards who beat New England at their place earlier this year...I know they're struggling now, but this is the freaking NFL...not like we're exactly dismantling weaker (supposedly) opponents.

Supposedly it was a low ankle sprain.

Our D got torched due to him being out, Graham was open all day and burnt us. I hope his injury isn't serious but the falcons always say its not serious then they miss 3-4 weeks then put on injured reserve. Let him rest this week vs Arizona we should blow them out of the water coming off an emotional loss.

You arent serious are you? You really think Spoon could cover Graham ?