Sure, Sucks Losing To The Saints, But Giants Lost, Sf Tied, Bears Lost And Falcons Have The Cardinals At Home Next Week

falconidae

Still have the HFA lead for the playoffs and they're playing a bad team next week.

Yes, we're acutely aware of the Falcon flaws- but look at the other contenders- Giants are in free fall, Chicago's Oline isn't much better than the Falcons- Bears D has a third of their TDs, SF and Chi are minus QBs, GB has half its starting lineup out.

Tampa is playing well, but that secondary can be had.

Really disappointed with the loss in NO and Falcons are in as good as shape as anybody else in the NFC.

Still have the HFA lead for the playoffs and they're playing a bad team next week.

Yes, we're acutely aware of the Falcon flaws- but look at the other contenders- Giants are in free fall, Chicago's Oline isn't much better than the Falcons- Bears D has a third of their TDs, SF and Chi are minus QBs, GB has half its starting lineup out.

Tampa is playing well, but that secondary can be had.

Really disappointed with the loss in NO and Falcons are in as good as shape as anybody else in the NFC.

We will at least get a bye. SF is not a good team. I hope we play them in the playoffs.

I think we could've won if Jones didn't miss a quarter (or whatever he missed).

I agree with this. Julio completely changes the dynamic of the offense. Hurt or not, he should have been in the game earlier. Shame on the coaching staff for not putting him in earlier. You can't ever be conservative playing the Saints. a 75% Julio is better than Drew Davis in any scenario.

This shouldve been treated like a playoff game. We approached it like we did our previous playoff games.

Yes, thank you. Tough loss against a quality opponent, but even with our flaws we looked good I thought. The Falcons of old would not have even been in the game at the end. That game was a W if Spoon had played.

We're still in better than great shape.

I'm as big of a Falcons fan as you are, but you really think spoon would've made a difference against Jimmy Graham ? This guy makes the best lbs in the game look pedestrian. I think going against teams like the saints and packers are huge problems for the falcons with all the weapons that they have on offense and the qb. Just my opinion. Hopefully we wouldnt have to meet either team in the playoffs.

I'm as big of a Falcons fan as you are, but you really think spoon would've made a difference against Jimmy Graham ? This guy makes the best lbs in the game look pedestrian. I think going against teams like the saints and packers are huge problems for the falcons with all the weapons that they have on offense and the qb. Just my opinion. Hopefully we wouldnt have to meet either team in the playoffs.

Saints are not making the playoff....mark this post

Yes, Spoon would have made a huge difference playing Graham, if you eliminate 2-3 catches from Graham, which Spoon could have done, it's a completely different ball game.

You know how many road playoff games the Saints have won with Brees under center?

Going to have to beat at least one really good team to get to the super bowl- but every team we'll play in the playoffs will have flaws.

I agree with this. Julio completely changes the dynamic of the offense. Hurt or not, he should have been in the game earlier. Shame on the coaching staff for not putting him in earlier. You can't ever be conservative playing the Saints. a 75% Julio is better than Drew Davis in any scenario.

This shouldve been treated like a playoff game. We approached it like we did our previous playoff games.

LOL Mike Smith LOL.

middle-finger.jpg

Between covering Graham and tackling in the run game, yes I think having Spoon in the game would've made a big difference.

I think the main way to look at the game yesterday, was that the falcons had 1 bad game out of 9. Every team in the league besides the texans have had more bad games than the falcons this year. I was convinced that the Falcons would lose at least 1 of these past 3 games since they were games Falcons never win, but they came out ahead in 2 and lost 1 in the last minutes of the game. Got to get better from it and work out the problems. Keep the ball rolling though, the goal is first place in NFC right now.

I think the main way to look at the game yesterday, was that the falcons had 1 bad game out of 9. Every team in the league besides the texans have had more bad games than the falcons this year. I was convinced that the Falcons would lose at least 1 of these past 3 games since they were games Falcons never win, but they came out ahead in 2 and lost 1 in the last minutes of the game. Got to get better from it and work out the problems. Keep the ball rolling though, the goal is first place in NFC right now.

The thing is, the reason we lost yesterday wasnt because we had a bad game. We lost because of a fundamental problem with our team that isnt going away anytime this season, we cannot pick up 1 yard on the ground.

Edited by the_sheff