If You Can't Beat Em... Join Em.

unbillievable

I was a hardcore Liberal back in college but switched to Conservatism when I got a job, but now that the country is moving towards the left I've decided to switch back. The GOP is dead.

Any suggestions on what I should do to be more like a modern liberal?

apply for goverment aid and accept higher taxes

while I have no suggestions on becoming a modern liberal, there are things you can do to not be a modern conservative.

1.Quit spending like an old school liberal.

2.get your nose out of peoples bedrooms.

3.quit hating women.

4. quit letting loudmouth fear mongerers be the de facto voice of your party.

5. don't ##### about healthcare and then try to elect the guy the other guys plan was based on.

6. Get your knuckles off the ground and spit out the toothpick.

7. Quit acting like you're not Steves alt.

Please, by all means get on food stamps and have no job. Lose your home, your car and most of everything you own.

I am calling your bluff that you are blowing smoke out of your butts with that response. I have republican friends who voted for Obama... I guess we all want hand outs as you say..

Please, by all means get on food stamps and have no job. Lose your home, your car and most of everything you own.

I am calling your bluff that you are blowing smoke out of your butts with that response. I have republican friends who voted for Obama... I guess we all want hand outs as you say..

I don't know who you're talking to, but maybe you should make sure that you're not just responding to the voices in your head.

...and so far, the only good suggestion anyone's given is for me to love more women and spend money like a new school liberal.

social conservatism is what is holding the gop back. this election is living proof of it, more people thought romney was better equipped to handle the economy, yet he lost. social issues, in the majority of people's minds, trumped the economy. drop the social conservatism, stay out of people's bedroom, and quit justifying your ways with religion,

social conservatism is what is holding the gop back. this election is living proof of it, more people thought romney was better equipped to handle the economy, yet he lost. social issues, in the majority of people's minds, trumped the economy. drop the social conservatism, stay out of people's bedroom, and quit justifying your ways with religion,

When polled people will describe themselves as socially liberal but fiscally conservative. This just means that they want a lot of free stuff but don't want to pay for it. Describes me perfectly.

Edited by unbillievable