Why So Mad.... It Took Two Months For First Loss

nolove4thecrook

Now I hate the saints as much as the next falcon.... But really all the anger? We had an opportunity to win late but in my mind we are still 8 and 1. Giants lost in a blowout and chicago lost as well. If we were due a loss this was the week.

Well see them again... Im not worried at all. Plus it took 2 months to get that proverbial co worker your team lost call at work. So Rtfu or stfu. If this loss got you crying .....pffff

Edited by nolove4thecrook

HAHAHA have you not been here for the past 10 hours? Listen, I get it I do. We all can say whatever we want. No need for 12 topics like this. We lost we are upset if you follow this team then you know about the 24 hour rule. Get the gripes out and lets move on. We are not Giants nor are we the Bears. None of them lost to their rival we did. We have holes that need to be fixed and were talking about it. Exactly the whole point to all this aint it?

Im over it. Its not like the aints dominated. We beat ourselves by only get 6 points off three different first and goal situations. Their vodo dolls were at full strength. aFor what ever reason we just cant beat these guys. Patriots were that way with the Colts...idk but we are ok. Still staying with my 13-3.

Im over it. Its not like the aints dominated. We beat ourselves by only get 6 points off three different first and goal situations. Their vodo dolls were at full strength. aFor what ever reason we just cant beat these guys. Patriots were that way with the Colts...idk but we are ok. Still staying with my 13-3.