It's Impossible Isn't It?

....that the Falcons would release Turner this week....pick up a back (who has kept himself in shape....Grant, Hightower, etc.).

This isn't so much about how Turner is struggling mightily as much as it is about the way Falcons do things.

As much as I have seen from this current regime I just don't see this as a possibility.

For better or worse Turner is going to be our primary back for the rest of this season.

....that the Falcons would release Turner this week....pick up a back (who has kept himself in shape....Grant, Hightower, etc.).

This isn't so much about how Turner is struggling mightily as much as it is about the way Falcons do things.

As much as I have seen from this current regime I just don't see this as a possibility.

For better or worse Turner is going to be our primary back for the rest of this season.

Everyone that watched the entire 2nd half of last year and still wanted to keep Turner put an individual ahead of the team.

BOTTOM LINE

They used the Bucs game as a measuring stick LOL. Those mofo's weren't even trying to tackle him. Y'all see how long it took dude to reach the endzone on that TD run? Roddy basically jogged past him MOFO was so slow.

Nothin but love for our coaches, but they are being too stubborn/persistent with this running game. Clearly it needs major work we've been in the gutter of the league in rushing offense and we've been ignoring it because we're winning. How much longer does it go ignored? Will we have to endure 13 carries for 15 yards in the playoffs? If so we will lose 100%

I think Turner has lost a step (if not 2) as well, however, the O line run blocking is clearly the main problem. The majority of the run plays showed our offensive line being shoved back. I don't care if Arian Foster is behind that O line, he ain't gaining any yards.