Tony Gonzalez

Falconsfan567

The numbers on Tony Gonzalez are absolutely mind blowing. He's played in every game since 1997 expect for 2. Yep. Tony Gonzalez has missed just 2 games in his NFL career. 1 in 1999 and 1 in 2006. That's a testament to the way he takes care of his body. But he's the numbers.

247 G, 1,210 REC, 13,955 YDS (11.5), 101 TD

He ranks 2nd in NFL history in receptions. He ranks 8th in NFL history in receiving yards. He ranks 6th in NFL history in receiving touchdowns. And this coming from a tight end. That's just insane.

Guest Negatorris

If Tony does retire....we get a pick for him right? If so what pick?

Also do we get a pick for lofton? If so what pick

I don't think we get a pick for Tony.

I dont think the greatest TE in football history should have to get stuck with middling talent and lack of effort that we constantly trot onto the field...

I heard from a buddies buddy second cousin twice removed that Tony dropped that last fourth down pass on purpose to teach the other guys a lesson.

I dont think the greatest TE in football history should have to get stuck with middling talent and lack of effort that we constantly trot onto the field...

You're right, I'm sure he would rather be on a different team with a better record... oh right there isn't a team with a better record yet. Loser.