Wa Wa Wa Stop All The Fcking Crying

Team is 8-1 played pretty good game but came up a yard short.

Some of you are just crazy. One loss and you call the whole season a loss. Bunch of BlTCHES!!

I laughed through most of this game because of the crap posted on the message boards. I never got upset at the team because they are entitled to a loss after winning EIGHT STRAIGHT! They are still a great team. If you don't like it go to heII.

Some of you are just crazy. One loss and you call the whole season a loss. Bunch of BlTCHES!!

I laughed through most of this game because of the crap posted on the message boards. I never got upset at the team because they are entitled to a loss after winning EIGHT STRAIGHT! They are still a great team. If you don't like it go to heII.

Says the guy with Jamie Dukes in his avatar...

Edited by JerseyNo12

You. I like you.

Problem is they came up a yard short over and over and over.

I dont think Im going to come here after a loss. . . . I forgot what it was like. . . our last loss was mid January. . . . . I forgot how silly it gets here. sticking around here after a loss can get you into a melancholy mood. . .i cant afford that because . . .

I dont agree with you but part of me does. 1 We are a good team, but great teams make 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 with the game on the line. Great teams dont let the 32nd rushing offense put well over 100 yards in the first half. Great teams dont have as many missed tackles as we do. Great teams have running backs who dont average 0.7 yards a carry. With that said. I believe even with all those problems that need to be fixed, we were 1 yard short of a win it happens. Great teams fix those problems. Until we do we cant be considered a great team.

I don't think it's the lost itself because we all knew we would eventually lose. I believe most people are having an issue with whom we lost to. Most of us has already let it go because we know one lost do not define our season.

Yep. Jamie Dukes would say that, considering he was on a bunch of losing teams throughout his whole career. Keep laughing and enjoying the loss just like the real "former Falcon" Jamie Dukes does.

Just let us be pissed and get over it. It was a crappy, unnecessary loss. The only overreaction is from the people lecturing us about being upset about a bad loss.

This was a game we had to win. We didn't. We're pissed. No one is giving up, no one is screaming for anyone to be fired. Some if us will just be a little more skeptical. It's sad because I don't want to be that way. The falcons could've proved we were over the hump, now we have to wait 3 more weeks. It's frustrating. Let us deal with it.

Yes, you're so right! We should all drink our Homer Zombie Kool-Aide and make happy threads about how great it was to get kicked in the teeth for the 11th time in 13 tries against that wonderful Saints team. You sir, are a hopelessly braindead, classless, sanctimonious toolbag with seriously errant delusions of superiority. Please go away. Far, far away and never return. ty in advance.

Midget_prisonvisit.gif

Edited by PokerSteve

Just let us be pissed and get over it. It was a crappy, unnecessary loss. The only overreaction is from the people lecturing us about being upset about a bad loss.

This was a game we had to win. We didn't. We're pissed. No one is giving up, no one is screaming for anyone to be fired. Some if us will just be a little more skeptical. It's sad because I don't want to be that way. The falcons could've proved we were over the hump, now we have to wait 3 more weeks. It's frustrating. Let us deal with it.

Being upset is one thing. The theme I see over and over is people lecturing the so called fans that have been foaming at the mouth waiting for this since the season started. It's been pretty transparent that they've been waiting for loss to say see I told you so.