Will Roddy Learn To Shot Up?

dmo_dlo

If he runs his mouth and has 7 catches for 114 he can talk as much as he wants. I want a guy with attitude. Its why I love Asante. Look at what happened between him and Jenkins (I think it was Jenkins) He tried to push Roddy around and it didnt happen. Watch Asante pump up the defense and talk about running your mouth. The dudes who run their mouth become leaders. If Roddy has any problem it is that he needs to be a better leader. Other than that talk as much as you want about the Saints. I cant stand them. Hes a human and has every right to say how he feels.

If he runs his mouth and has 7 catches for 114 he can talk as much as he wants. I want a guy with attitude. Its why I love Asante. Look at what happened between him and Jenkins (I think it was Jenkins) He tried to push Roddy around and it didnt happen. Watch Asante pump up the defense and talk about running your mouth. The dudes who run their mouth become leaders. If Roddy has any problem it is that he needs to be a better leader. Other than that talk as much as you want about the Saints. I cant stand them. Hes a human and has every right to say how he feels.

well said!

My only problem is he backpedaled

Gotta have a better read on the ball

I'm convinced he thought it was going to be a jump ball and slowed accordingly. That ball had some serious distance for being thrown on the run.

I can excuse a Ryan-to-Roddy miscommunication here and there since those two are usually money. It really hurts because it was the game-winner. But better now than in a play-off game.

I'm convinced he thought it was going to be a jump ball and slowed accordingly. That ball had some serious distance for being thrown on the run.

I can excuse a Ryan-to-Roddy miscommunication here and there since those two are usually money. It really hurts because it was the game-winner. But better now than in a play-off game.

That pass should put to rest questions of Ryans arm Strength. It was on the run and deep still had zip, and was accurate.

Saints fan here.

I hate Roddy White but the dude brings it every game. I do not believe in talking trash but at least he don't look like a fool like Rex Ryan and the rest of that circus that won't shut up.

Asante to the Falcons is what Sharper was to our 09S aints team. That's a great pickup this offseason and I bet the Eagles are kicking themselves. Nnamdi & DRC can't hold a candle to what they had in Asante.

Saints fan here.

I hate Roddy White but the dude brings it every game. I do not believe in talking trash but at least he don't look like a fool like Rex Ryan and the rest of that circus that won't shut up.

Asante to the Falcons is what Sharper was to our 09S aints team. That's a great pickup this offseason and I bet the Eagles are kicking themselves. Nnamdi & DRC can't hold a candle to what they had in Asante.

Saints fan here.

^^^^^^^^^^^

This

True. Guess I'm still just talking with my emotions

Game meant nothing, let's just secure HFA for the playoffs